Based at InterContinental Perth City Centre, as a full time Marketing Executive you will be one of the key brand custodians for InterContinental Perth City Centre, Crowne Plaza Perth, Holiday Inn Perth City Centre, plus any other IHG hotels as assigned.
Your day to day
Working within the IHG Hotels Centralised WA Marketing team, and reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Executive will support with distribution, channel, social and overall marketing function for any assigned hotel property. Including assisting with developing; marketing plans, pay-per-click advertising, website management, as well as executing and measuring marketing activity designed to achieve specific marketing and brand objectives within all the core market segments for each hotel property.
This task allocation for this role will vary as required and currently has a 'digital marketing' focus. Some of the main responsibilities day to day include:
- Assist the Marketing Manager in developing brand specific and multi business unit channel / distribution marketing campaigns. Ensure all plans are understood and effectively implemented through liaison with the sales, marketing and revenue team and on-property stakeholders
- Execute brand specific and multi business unit channel/distribution marketing campaigns through channels including but not limited to; Social Media, Google Ads, Social Media Ads, website landing page creations, giveaways and competitions
- Research and remain up to date with the latest digital trends and be proactive in implementing new advancements
- Manage microsite and social media content and ensure all content is relevant, up to date with simple and effective UX
- Manage ongoing paid advertising campaigns through channels including but not limited to Google Ads, Facebook/Instagram. Plan, execute and measure A/B testing and re-marketing campaigns
- Manage Google’s Marketing Platforms including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Data Studio to keep track of paid and organic digital activity
- Assist with Search Engine Optimisation to improve the health and organic visibility of the hotel & restaurant websites
- Assist the hotels with artwork creation using Canva and InDesign as well as the management of graphic designers should there be an external arrangement.
- Analyse marketing campaign results, and process efficiencies, report and present periodically to stakeholders
- Develop, maintain and grow the hotel’s digital presence and continuously look for new opportunities
- Distribute compelling headlines, keywords, photo and video content aligned to each hotel’s unique positioning via multiple digital channels
- Provide support with identifying and penetrating new channels outside of the regular mix to diversify geographic delivery and secure new transient and leisure customers
- Manage all content for assigned business units through the global distribution system, IHG internal systems, online travel agents, website and IHG’s central reservations office
- Provide supportive data analysis through our channels to gain consumer insight.
What we need from you
Driven to achieve results, you'll be an enthusiastic and creative individual with solid and broad marketing experience.
More specifically, the successful candidate will have:
- 3-5 years experience in a digital campaign and content role; including demonstrated project management experience from conception through to implementation
- Experience in managing multiple lead-gen based WordPress websites
- Knowledge and experience in pay-per-click advertising with Google Ads and Facebook required
- Knowledge and experience in using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Data Studio is advantageous
- Understanding of SEO fundamentals is preferred
- Demonstrated ability with analytical & data driven thinking
- Graduate/Bachelor’s degree in PR, Communications or Marketing preferred
- Strong knowledge of using social media platforms for commercial purposes, EDM's and content management systems
- Great communication skills and naturally positive energy shown every day
- Marketing experience within a hotel, travel, F&B or retail industry will be seen as an advantage
- Basic knowledge of marketing principles, innovation process and strategic planning process
- Effective and/or persuasive verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management & co-ordination skills plus ability to lead complex multi-stakeholder initiatives. Eg able to run projects end-to-end
- You must hold unlimited and unrestricted working rights for Australia.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!