InterContinental is the world's largest family of luxury hotels. Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs.
Located in the heart of Circular Quay and overlooking Sydney Harbour, the Royal Botanic Gardens and city skyline, the iconic InterContinental Sydney boasts 509 guest rooms, a suite of leading meeting and events spaces and premium restaurants and bars. Our colleagues are dynamic, passionate and true ambassadors of the guest experience. When joining the InterContinental Sydney team you will enjoy a host of career accelerating opportunities; learning from experts in their field, cultivating globally inspired practices and industry-leading skills.
We are delighted to be currently undertaking a $100-million-dollar hotel refurbishment, set to transform all guest rooms, suites and public spaces; introduce new restaurants and bars; and restore the heritage features of our landmark building.
As our Hotel continues to grow we're looking for a Marketing Coordinator (Full-Time) to join our Marketing team.
Your day to day
The InterContinental Sydney Marketing team is fast paced, creative & results-driven.
The ideal candidate will possess an eye for detail & can-do attitude. With proven experience successfully executing marketing activities, campaigns & events, you will hold a thorough understanding of omni-channel fundamentals.
To this role you will bring a passion for your craft & exceptional communication skills (both written & verbal). You will excel in the digital space, meeting company objectives by managing CRM & website platforms, social media channels & direct communications. Experience in graphic or visual design, photography or public relations would be advantageous.
What we need from you
- 2+ years experience in Marketing/Brand Management
- Degree/qualifications in Marketing, Commerce or Business is preferred
- Skills required: copywriting, graphic design (basic), analytic skills
- Advantageous skills: graphic design (advanced), journalism, PR, photography, visual design, videography
- A proactive approach to developing & maintaining strong relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Strong organisational, written & communication skills, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritise workload & manage projects
- You must meet the legal requirements to live & work in Australia
Connectez-vous pour postulerConnectez-vous pour postuler
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!