This role is responsible for ensuring hotels are able to generate incremental member qualified revenue by tapping into Loyal member base, through raising awareness, driving loyalty initiatives, ensuring compliance of Loyalty processes and utilization of commercial tools.
The role works in partnership with EMEAA Channels and Loyalty Education team, regional Head of Operations, on-off property commercial teams and Marketing.
- Monitor and drive performance for all key IHG loyalty programmes: IHG Rewards Club, IHG Business Rewards, InterContinental Ambassador and other loyalty programmes; identifying and responding to trends in BU/region, diagnosing issues and providing recommendation for action
- Act as subject matter expert to ensure compliance of loyalty standards and adhere to loyalty offers at the hotel. E.g.: Group Qualifying, Multiple Rooms Bookings, Status Match, IHG Business Rewards Leader engagement.
- Own the hotel and in-market IHGRC value story, e.g. INN channels
- Partner with EMEAA L&D to train and promote the IHG loyalty value story within the BU and hotel commercial organisation.
- Ensure new hotels are onboarded on the loyalty systems, trainings and assist in loyalty delivery ramp-up
- Identifying loyalty performance gaps (country/brand/segment) and supporting Marketing Shared Services (MSS) to define marketing activities and actions (BU or across EMEAA) that are either deployed through central marketing campaigns or field designed.
- Ensure hotels are actively promoting member marketing campaigns and there is measurement of campaigns at hotel level e.g.: IHG Business Rewards Booker Bonus
- Support EMEAA CLE team in management of Loyalty champion community, to provide champion feedback to stakeholders
- Drive and implement market specific loyalty initiatives – champion pilots and ensure hotel implementation, e.g. Dining Deals, Earn and Burn
- Support BU efforts in identifying local and regional partnership opportunities
- Provide recommendation and feedback to center/global on continuous improvement in loyalty commercial activity and competitor / consumer insights
- Own Loyalty culture accountability for regional strategic and priority hotels
- Identify opportunities for loyalty to help drive culture of Total Revenue (e.g. Restaurants and Bars, MICE)
- Prior experience of working in Loyalty Program or has the knowledge of Loyalty Programs and it’s returns
- Is able to demonstrate external industry knowledge and continuous leaning, keeping up to date with current trends
- Experience in Hotel Sales and Marketing in a senior management role
- Clear project management capability
- Has experience participating in an industry task force
- Good working knowledge of IHG systems and the ability to understand and drive outcomes within the IHG network
- Has a deep understanding of the markets and the context of operating in a diverse region
Connectez-vous pour postulerConnectez-vous pour postuler
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!