This role provides support to the leadership team and their departments on all Quality improvement activities, operational training requirements and career development programs to all colleagues, to improve and maintain job performance.
What we need from you
Learning & Development
- Conduct Training Needs Analysis for the Hotel and utilize IHG training programs.
- Conduct the IHG technical training and development workshops to all job bands.
- Train departmental trainers and supervisors in techniques and skills for training.
- Evaluate departmental trainers’ performance and effectiveness of training programs.
- Plan monthly Department trainer meetings to review the operational department training needs analysis, the training plan for the upcoming month and targets to achieve.
- Liaise with schools and universities regarding placements of internship students.
- Monitor cross training progress and suggest for internal application for suitable internal vacancies.
- Plan and implement product knowledge assessment to maintain a high level of product knowledge throughout the property.
- Create a Talent pool of High Potentials from the Annual Performance Appraisals.
- Develop Succession plans for the Talent Pool with the Department Heads and monitor progress based on goals.
- Prepare the yearly Learning & Development budget in line with the corporate requirements.
- Support Leadership team in reviewing and analyse hotel guest feedback through various platforms on a regular basis and provide a clear understanding of the root cause of the issues and areas to improve.
- Participate in the daily operations meeting and share relevant data & hotel performance trends.
- Support operation team in facilitating monthly and quarterly, Quality/Guest Experience/Tactical Solve meetings and action planning sessions.
- Assist the leadership team in building the Quarterly Tactical Solve action planning.
- Develop and conduct service quality and brand standards audits with department head stakeholders.
- Support department heads in the annual quality evaluation audit and takes necessary actions post quality evaluation audit and guest experience evaluation.
- Promote service excellence initiatives across the hotel and identify training gaps to enhance the guest experience.
- Assist operations team on initiatives that drive guest satisfaction and business performance in key areas.
- Lead the implementation of IHG new quality tools and initiatives.
- Facilitate branded training focused on elevating the delivery of luxury service and the unique brand experience.
- Educate colleagues on the brand standards and ensure departmental training related to standards are taking place.
- Own on-going sustainment activities to foster branded service culture and delivery.
- Collaborate with brand team and corporate L&D teams to enhance the brand program for effective delivery on-property.
- Ensure compliance with new or updated brand standards on a bi-annual basis.
What we offer
- Ideally, the candidate should possess a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience within a senior capacity in the Hotel Industry (5-star hotel preferable).
- You should be enthusiastic, spontaneous, & emphatic.
- You will bring with you strong interpersonal skills and excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Additional language is an added advantage.
- You should have a bachelor or master’s degree in Human Resources or Quality Assurance with a proven track record of training capabilities.
- The ideal candidate will be result oriented and a self-motivated along with a positive attitude.
- You should have the ability to think laterally and display a high level of integrity.
- You should also have the ability to identify, impact and influence others.
- You are a strong team player, enthusiastic and flexible.
Connectez-vous pour postulerConnectez-vous pour postuler
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!