As a key business partner to the General Manager, this sole charge Human Resources Manager role will be challenging, fast paced & responsible for driving all Human Resources operations in alignment with IHG’s people strategies at Crowne Plaza Hawkesbury Valley.
Crowne Plaza Hawkesbury Valley is located in the Valley of The Hawkesbury River, just 45 minutes from Sydney & at the foothills of the Blue Mountains. Based on 8 hectares of landscaped gardens, with newly refurbished contemporary rooms & suites, delicious dining options & the only Villa Thalgo Day Spa in Australia, providing guests with a diverse destination experience.
Your day to day
- Provide Human Resources support for the Hotel 3 days per week – approximately 98 colleagues
- HR Administration support is provided by a Regional NSW HR Hub.
- Gain exposure to all aspects of the HR function including:
- Recruitment & selection
- Training & development (including training facilitation)
- Coaching – counsel & develop colleagues, partnering closely with the leadership teams to foster a positive & supportive culture.
- Performance management
- Remuneration & benefits
- Workplace safety, health & well-being
- Employee reward, recognition & engagement
- Implementation of HR policies, driving legislative & IHG compliance metrics
- Monthly reporting & budgeting
What we need from you
- Previous experience in the Human Resources field with proven knowledge and demonstrated experience in employment relations legislation, policies and practices.
- Human Resources qualifications/degree preferred.
- Passionate, self-driven & autonomous.
- Impeccable attention to detail & accuracy.
- Confident & comfortable to have strong development & performance conversations with colleagues while coaching & building management capability.
- Curious & not afraid to drive new ways of thinking for best practices, innovation & efficiencies.
- Demonstrated ability to build trusting relationships across all levels of the business.
- Exceptional communication, listening skills & cultural awareness to manage diverse workforces.
- Well-organised with the ability to manage multiple priorities & stakeholders simultaneously.
- A team player willing to support the Hotel operations as needed.
What we offer
- Become part of the global IHG family – opening a door to endless career opportunities, click here to find out more about us
- Free meal on shift
- Free onsite car parking
- IHG Hotel Room & Food & Beverage discounts for all colleagues
- Training & development – we’re passionate about growing our talent. We’ll provide the training & development you need to succeed & progress into your next role
- As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives
Connectez-vous pour postulerConnectez-vous pour postuler
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!