The Holiday Inn Algiers-Cheraga Tower is a perfect combination of contemporary prestige and comfort. From the top of its 105 meters, the Holiday Inn is one of the highest buildings in Algiers. Since its effective launch in January 2018, the management of the Holiday Inn Algiers-Cheraga Tower hotel, has been constantly strengthening its teams to ensure efficiency and reliability to the good service offered to customers of the establishment, it is in this context that we are looking for a HR Director:
Your day to day
- The HRD is responsible for implementing the strategy defined by the Directorate-General for human resources management and workforce development.
- He/she monitors the policy and implementation of each mission: recruitment, training, management of staff and staff employment. He/she is the main relay between the services and the Directorate-General. His/her main tasks are
- The proper application of labour law regulations
- Management of the workforce, employee schedules and skills, redundancies, etc.
- Support in organization and management.
- The proposal and implementation of restructuring plans.
- The administrative follow-up of employees (leave, employment contracts, pay, sick leave, training, etc.).
- The communication with the social partners (trade unions, works councils, employee delegates, etc.).
- The development of internal skills through evaluation, training, career development
- The creation of partnerships with training organizations
- Know how to listen, convince and communicate,
- Know how to relay information,
- Have excellent knowledge in personnel management and labour law
- Be available to all employees
- Have a solid knowledge of occupational psychology
- To have the spirit of synthesis,
- Know how to negotiate
- Accepting to be unpopular
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!