IHG Hotels & Resorts is one of the world’s leading hotel companies with around 350,000 colleagues working across more than 100 countries to deliver true hospitality for good. Our diverse portfolio of differentiated brands is well known and loved by millions of consumers around the world. We genuinely care for our entire IHG Hotels & Resorts family. All our colleagues are valued, and their wellbeing matters to us. We provide the support our colleagues need to succeed and recognise them for their hard work. Our diverse global community values different perspectives and cultures. This is an exciting opportunity to work with our Senior Group FP&A Manager. You will deliver financial insight on IHG performance to Group FP&A and Finance business partners, to support them and the business in driving performance and value to IHG. Those with experience working for one of the ‘Big 4’ within Audit are encouraged to apply.
Your day to day
- Provide day to day financial management and analytics to support Group FP&A, Finance business partners and business stakeholders to understand and drive business performance
- Manage delivery of activities including reporting on Group P&L performance; System size and pipeline analysis and reporting on Corporate Winning Metrics
- Consolidation and challenge regional inputs of monthly reporting, risks and opportunities and quarterly business reviews in support of the Finance business partners
- Preparation of financial presentations for the Executive Committee and Board
- Provide support with the verification process of Annual Report and quarterly stock exchange announcements
- Prepare financial performance reviews, identifying risks and opportunities and offering solutions.
- Be flexible to provide ad-hoc reports and analysis to support decision making.
- Build strong working relationships with Finance business partners and collaborate to deliver high quality, relevant insight.
- Recommend process changes to improve IHG's financial performance and financial controls.
- Act as an escalation point for audit queries.