Who we are Do you want to work for a business that puts you first? A business that can offer you excellent career prospects and a great working environment? Then keep reading! We are the owners of the largest hotel brand in the world, Holiday Inn and what’s more, we hold a vast range of brands from mid-scale through to luxury – putting us as one of the leaders in the hospitality industry. With the recent, successful acquisitions and launches of Six Senses, Avid and Regent to name a few, there really is no stopping us.
Your day to day
This is a broad role with responsibility for initiatives that support Global Crowne Plaza Brand strategy and drive brand performance across the estate. You will manage the Global brand plan and monitor implementation across teams while actively looking for opportunities to develop the business in line with strategic objectives and consolidate Crowne Plaza’s position, globally. This is a full time role and it will be based in our global head office based in Denham, United Kingdom.
You will also be supporting additional Brands within the upscale category across EMEAA, including Hotel Indigo and voco.
- Support development of Global Brand plan and implementation of initiatives across Regional teams.
- Monitor brand performance and develop contingency plans in case there is a gap or an opportunity to boost key metrics.
- Work closely with regions and finance teams on budget monitoring and control.
- Partner with PR and Social teams on strategic initiatives that promote the Crowne Plaza brand.
- Work together with Marketing Shared Services, Insights and Commercial teams to track success metrics and learnings across campaigns. Track best practices and share with regional/functional stakeholders to influence tactical brand plan execution.
- Drive external focus gained through insights from consumers, business partners, and the competitive landscape to support development of ongoing tactical and strategic activities Act as the brand guardian and ensure correct usage of visual identity and brand assets across communications.
- Manage the development of brand documents and socialization across the business.
- Responsible for driving on-going communication flow with regions, through regular calls and information sharing.
What we are looking for
- Graduate/Bachelor’s degree in Management or Marketing
- Language skills an advantage
- Minimum 7 years in Marketing acquired in a major multi-national marketing environment / travel and hospitality or consumer goods
- Marketing background specifically experience across Communications, PR, Campaign management, Partnerships,
- Experience in management / development of Brand Plan and process
- Culturally aware/sensitive and team oriented with outstanding networking and partnering skills
- Analytical thinking and ability to work with commercial data/insights and turn them into actionable learnings
- Strong project management expertise, especially in managing complex programmes with multiples stakeholders
- Experience in managing budgets
- Team management and development
- Excellent computer literacy skills (including Microsoft PowerPoint, Office, Excel and Word)
- Experience in third party agency/vendor management
What we offer
At IHG we promise to recognise and reward your hard work and we offer great work benefits for all our employees based around the globe.
What we can offer you in return:
- Highly competitive salary
- Strong benefits package including employee discounts worldwide, annual bonus, private healthcare, subsidised employee restaurant and Starbucks and onsite gym.
- All the support and training for you to fast-track your career at IHG
So apply today if you’re looking to accelerate your career with a business that truly cares.
As an equal opportunity employer, IHG is committed to providing a working culture that values diversity and inclusion and is committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a barrier-free recruitment process.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login!