A little curiosity can take you anywhere. So, at Hotel Indigo ®, we do more than satisfy our guest’s curiosity, we inspire them. Our passionate colleagues help create memorable and unique experiences for our guests; in a place truly connected to the local neighbourhood, infused with intriguing design and local flavours. Where every day brings new discoveries, fresh experiences, and unexpected ideas. And just like our hotels, no two colleagues are the same. So we’re curious about you. How will you inspire the eclectic rhythm in our hotels? How will you bring the local neighbourhood story to life? At Hotel Indigo® hotels, we’re excited to meet spirited characters who can delight the most curious guests.
Your day to day
The moment a guest steps into one of our hotels, they walk into a genuinely memorable experience. As a Front Office Manager, you’ll not only be the person they rely on to handle transactions, offer local insights and anticipate every detail of a friction-free experience. You’ll also create the warm atmosphere that makes our guests feel at home in any location. You'll manage all aspects of the front office areas to ensure guest satisfaction and maximize hotel profitability.
What we need from you
Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management/Business Administration, plus 3 years Front Office/Guest Service experience including management experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Must speak fluent English. Other languages preferred.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
· Frequently standing up behind the desk and front office areas
· Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds
· Handling various objects
· Use a keyboard to operate various property management and reservations systems, etc.
· Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with guests, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
· Reading and writing abilities are utilized often when completing paperwork and management reports, interpreting results, giving and receiving instructions, and training.
· Mathematical skills, including basic math, budgeting, profit/loss concepts, percentages, and variances are utilized frequently.
· Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities are used often.
· Ability to travel to attend workshops, specialized training and/or certifications, etc.
· May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!