Under the general direction of the Hotel Manager and within the limits of established IHG and local hotel brand standards, policies and procedures, the Front Office Manager overseas and directs all aspects of the Front Office function operations and associates to ensure guest satisfaction.
In this role, you will:
- manage day-to-day operations and assignments of the front office staff
- schedule, plan, and assign work and develop and communicate departmental strategies and goals.
Responsibility includes you to:
- schedule and regularly conduct routine inspections of the front office and public areas to ensure the appearance of such areas reflects highly on the hotel, brand, and Company.
- assist in managing hotel revenue generation and maximization through full utilization of company systems, business processes and specifications and perform other duties as assigned.
- serve "manager on duty" as required.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!