InterContinental Bordeaux - Le Grand Hôtel is located on the Place de la Comédie in the heart of the city of Bordeaux, opposite its historic Opera House. Built by Victor Louis in the 18th century, the building underwent a complete restoration at the end of 2007, under the direction of the famous interior designer Jacques Garcia. Passed under the IHG banner in 2016, this five-star hotel has a double-starred gourmet restaurant, Le Pressoir d'Argent Gordon Ramsay, and a terroir restaurant, Le Bordeaux. Finally, its Guerlain Spa, offers 1,000m² dedicated to well-being, and opens into a terrace offering an exceptional view of the city's rooftops. The InterContinental Bordeaux - Le Grand Hôtel is a reference in the luxury hotel industry. In the summer of 2020, it was named Best Hotel in France for the third year in a row at the World Travel Awards ceremony, the Oscars of the global hotel industry.
Your day to day
Your Day to Day :
You will drive and will develop new and existing business to exceed the sales goals in line with the Hotel integrated business plan objective.
You will be in charge with the Director of Sales & Marketing to contract the hotel with the MICE market.
You will liaise with key Corporate and Agencies to develop new accounts and ensure high repeat guest ratios.
You will be a team player and will contribute to a professional and balanced working environment.
- Achieve budgeted revenues and personal sales goals and maximize profitability. Participate in the preparation of the annual departmental operating budget, the hotel marketing and business plan, and financial plans.
- Create and implement sales actions on your Mice segment that drive measurable incremental occupancy, increase average rates, increase volume. Drive and develop new business for the hotel.
- Produce monthly reports and sales forecasts to analyze current/potential market and sales trends, coordinate activities to increase revenue and market share and monitor performance to ensure you meet or exceed established revenue plan.
- Manage day-to-day sales activities.
- Ability to work individually as well as being a strong team player.
- Need to have a very pro active approach and strong tactical skills.
- High degree of impact and influence within all levels of operations
- Ability to perform others tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management
- You will provide guests with information (example: loyalty programs, area attractions, restaurants, facility information) to enhance guest experience.
- You will develop and will maintain relationships with key clients and outside contacts in order to increase room and food & beverage sales.
- You will coordinate with other hotel-level departments to facilitate services agreed upon by the sales office and prospective clients.
- Identify operational problems that reduce the effectiveness of marketing activities and overall hotel sales performance and work with appropriate department on solutions.
- Develop awareness and reputation of the hotel and the brand with your clients and networks
- Effectively communicate and market aspects of the hotel that are sustainable or “green” and use information to gain new business opportunities.
To apply : https://careers.ihg.com/en/job-details/?jobref=Franchise+Hotel+-+Sales+Manager+MICE|fr|FRBODHA2006#299
Connectez-vous pour postulerConnectez-vous pour postuler