Holiday Inn Dubai – Al Barsha offers 309 Non-Smoking Rooms in various categories starting from Deluxe, Executive Rooms, comfortable living & working 1-2 Bedroom Suites, and the Club Rooms with Club Lounge Access. Holiday Inn Dubai Al Barsha is conveniently located between both Dubai Airports with easy access to the Mashreq Metro Station and walking distance to one of Dubai’s landmarks ‘The Mall of the Emirates. The Expo Centre can be reached in less than 30 mins either via Metro, Shuttle Buses from the Mall or by car from the hotel.
Our business travelers will find the opportunity to choose between the well-equipped Business Center or the meeting and conference facilities with beautiful daylight setting and event & catering services if required. Our property consists of 3 dining outlets, An Indian cuisine restaurant named Gharana, a Thai cuisine restaurant The Royal Budha, and an International cuisine offering restaurant The Gem Garden. We also 3 bars in-house, Xennya Terrace a Rooftop bar, The Q- Sports bar, and Bodega Garage a Filipino bar.
Your day to day
You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Holiday Inn corporate strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest, and owner expectations.
The Sales Manager is responsible to assist in providing the below task;
· Develop and manage sales plans and strategies
· Drive and develop new business for the hotel and group
· Manage and develop existing accounts for the hotel and group
· Co-ordinate PR and Marketing opportunities
· Monitor team performance and results
· Provide key interface with Operations and other sales teams
· Achievement of revenue and RGI targets for the hotel
· Achievement of hotel sales plans
· Achievement of account targets
· Achievement of sales call targets
· Achievement of minimum scores in hotel sales audits
What we need from you
· Qualifications Ideally with a university degree or diploma in Marketing or Hospitality/Tourism management.
· Minimum 2 years of work experience as Sales Manager (handling corporate accounts)
· Has good problem-solving, administrative, and interpersonal skills are a must.