This job posting is for a position at a Hotel owned and operated by , an independent franchisee, not by IHG or its affiliates. IHG has no involvement in the hiring or day-to-day employment policies or practices of franchisees. By clicking the apply button, you will be applying for a position with an independently owned and operated franchise hotel, not with IHG or its affiliates, and IHG will not be your employer.
Grape Hospitality owns and operates 111 hotels and 82 restaurants in 8 European countries.
With 2,000 employees, Grape Hospitality is a structure on a human scale.
Our Group aims to energize our establishments through attractive and innovative renovations that meet the current expectations of customers and to develop the catering business by creating new concepts and integrating quality commercial brands within our hotels to provide unique experiences to our customers.
At Grape Hospitality, success has many faces!
As a creator of value, we desire to encourage you to:
- Put your dynamism, enthusiasm, and sense of innovation into the customer's service.
- Be authentic. So be yourself, wherever you are, and whatever your position.
- Develop your personal and professional talents
- You thrive by associating your success with that of a team.
But all that counts is your smile and that of our customers!
Your day to day
- Develop programs and initiatives to increase team engagement aligned with the hotel’s service philosophy.
- Develop, implement, and monitor team member succession planning to ensure future bench strength.
- Establish performance and development goals for team members and provide mentoring, coaching, and regular feedback to enhance performance.
- Oversee HR-related actions by company rules and policies.
- Demonstrate brand citizenship by maintaining compliance with all required brand and service standards.
- Drive improvement in guest satisfaction goals.
- Collaborate with colleagues and hotel team members to establish and implement services and programs that meet or exceed guest expectations.
- Speak to guests – ask for their feedback and build relationships.
- Prepare annual capital, cash flow, and sales and marketing plans to forecast budgets accurately.
- Analyse financials to drive revenues, future profitability, and maximum return on investment.
- Use distribution channels and technology platforms to drive revenue and maximize market share.
- Lead capital plans and asset management initiatives, including working with owners to maintain or improve the property’s market leadership position.
- Develop awareness of the Bar and the Restaurant
- Become a lifestyle reference in the City
- Implement the right entertainment
- Ensure a safe and secure environment for guests, colleagues, and hotel assets.
- Act as public relations representative to raise awareness of the hotel and brand in the local community.
- Drive team member involvement in community organizations, activities, and businesses.
- Develop and carry out action plans to be environmentally conscious by taking steps to reduce the hotel’s carbon footprint.
- Being much more commercial than your commercial team
- Perform other duties as assigned. May also serve as the manager on duty.
To apply : https://careers.ihg.com/en/job-details/?jobref=Franchise+Hotel+-+General+Manager+Hotel+Indigo+Florence|en|FRFLRVJ1968#298346
Connectez-vous pour postulerConnectez-vous pour postuler