WHAT'S THE JOB Under the guidance of the DOE/CE or his/her delegate, the engineering coordinator ensures in assisting the department’s document management including coordinating/assisting DOE/CE/EM on ensuring that the hotel's equipment is operated in accordance with IHG standards to ensure maximum efficiency and guest satisfaction. He/she promotes IHG's working culture based on its five winning ways: Do the right thing, Show we care, Aim higher, Celebrate difference and Work better together.
- Support Department Director or equivalent with clerical support.
- Record & monitor inputs/logs preventive maintenance work orders including month end submission of Work Order system statistics.
- Assist all Engineering & Security Department personnel with any needs as requested by Department Director.
- Update and maintain Engineering & Security Department payroll using shift scheduling, time and attendance system, once approval of shifts has been obtained.
- Coordinate with design consultants, engineers project representatives, statutory and authority agencies to set up design deliverables requirements for submission under the direct supervision of DOE/CE/EM.
- Manages & maintains all WOT submissions or equivalent for department of Engineering & Security
- Participate in technical design clarification and project meetings.
- Involve in technical clarifications as required.
- Provide administrative support for division engineer(s) & security supervisor.
- Lead and direct routine Engineering Division activities.
- Coordinate with project coordination team members, vendors, subcontractors, etc. with regards to workability and constructability of design.
- Validate with requestors, Engineers &/of Department Director & raise Purchase Order requests in lieu with company procurement rules.
- Coordinate with document controller on design deliverables transaction to ensure smooth flow of documents.
- Document control & management of all Brand Standard documentation, License recordings, tracking of license, maintenance renewals, other requested tracking by the Department Director
- Manages & drives all communication on PMM for Rooms & Common area along with issuance of necessary work orders with respect to works assigned using work order system
- Maintain certain inventory and supplies of engineering department used to effect operation of entire hotel; maintain records and file on all mandatory systems, such as preventive maintenance, work requests, Inventory change logs, etc.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from the team.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
- Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Microsoft Office. AutoCAD knowledge would be an advantage.
- Ability to write correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple instructions.
- Great communication skills
- Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
- Motivator & Self Starter
- Team Player
- Commitment to Professional Values & Ethics
- People Oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Connectez-vous pour postulerConnectez-vous pour postuler