As the world’s largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand.Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world.Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambience where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience.If you’d like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we’d like to welcome you to the world’s most international luxury hotel brand.
Your day to day
As Digital Analytics Manager, you’ll be responsible for driving hotel’s channel performance by:
- Define, manage and implement the digital marketing analytics Strategy and omni-channel digital analytics strategy.
- Process data and pull out meaningful insights, recommendations and opportunities.
- Ensure that all digital media is tagged and trackable so that standard reports can be executed.
- Work closely with team to develop regular and adhoc reporting and dashboards.
- Partner with digital acquisition, customer engagement, and content marketing team to drive results.
What we need from you
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Experience in analytical role in digital.
- Experience in Google Analytics.
- Experience in social media analytics tools.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!