- A genuine opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Gain exposure and experience in our luxury five-star hotel
- Work with a company that prides itself on giving you room to be yourself
As part of the InterContinental Hotels Group (one of the leading global hotel companies) we are committed to giving you room to be yourself and develop your hospitality career. We are worldly in our outlook and local in our knowledge and pride ourselves on our charming, confident and internationally-minded people who know what it takes to exceed guest expectations.
Your day to day
You will use your professional & organised nature to be the key contact and build relationships with clients wishing to host an event, meeting or group at InterContinental Wellington. As the link between the client and hotel, you will use your drive and initiative to ensure that all information pertaining to their event or group is communicated to the relevant hotel departments in a clear and timely manner.
What we need from you
- Confidence in your communication skills and the ability to interact and build relationships with clients and colleagues
- A strong commitment to delivering a five-star experience
- Previous experience in a hotel or convention centre
- To be a highly organised person who has a focus on detail and the ability to multitask
- Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft applications, Opera and Delphi.
- A team player attitude but the capability to work independently
- The ability to be adaptable when faced with pressurised situations
What we offer
Join our extraordinary world and experience a place where you can be yourself, share your ideas, support your personal growth and wellbeing, and be a valued member of an inspirational team.
You’ll be rewarded for your hard work with a suite of benefits that supports you and your family’s wellbeing, including paid birthday leave, enhanced parental leave, flexible work options and proactive health days. Your career journey will be supported through our lifelong development program, IHG career milestone celebrations, and transfer of entitlements as you move and grow with IHG. In addition to the always-popular hotel perks like accommodation and food & beverage discounts, our discount retail platform makes your pay go even further. Other benefits that you will receive during each shift include free duty meals and uniform provided and laundered.
We are proud to be IHG and we know you will be too. Visit http://careers.ihg.com/ to find out more about us.
Connectez-vous pour postulerConnectez-vous pour postuler
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!