IHG (InterContinental Hotels Group is a global organisation with a broad portfolio of nine hotel brands, including InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts, Hotel Indigo®, Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn® Hotels and Resorts, Holiday Inn Express®, Staybridge Suites®, Candlewood Suites®, EVEN™ Hotels and HUALUXE™ Hotels & Resorts.Your role
- Responsible for the delivery of Brand Communications and campaign activity, ATL and BTL including all paid, owned and earned media for the brand(s) within Europe to drive Brand awareness and preference
- To work with Europe Distribution and Commercial Team to optimise owned media channels and work with brand marketing planning to ensure consistent delivery of campaigns across the brands in Europe.
- Localise brand message –working with the relevant Brand Director to localise the global brand communication directives
- Brand campaigns development & delivery - Lead delivery of European brand marketing communication campaigns & promotions to drive brand awareness and preference
- Brand campaign integration - Collaborate with wider Distribution and Commercial Marketing team to ensure brand campaigns and messages are amplified through all paid, owned (Hotel, Web and Guest Marketing) and earned channels (Social Media)
- Consumer PR – Work with PR team to ensure key message strategy for brands and to leverage PR as part of Brand Campaign activity
- Internal Communications - Work with internal communications to ensure internal stakeholder engagement
- Brand Identity – Develop and maintain locally relevant communications identity for the brand. Maintain up to date operational brand collateral to reflect global brand communication directives and regional requirements
- Local Hotel marketing – Work with the Local Hotel Marketing Manager team to ensure effective delivery of brand messages in hotel
- Brand New Product Development (NPD) - Work with Brand Director to plan, develop and activate brand communications for NPD including any lab/pilot requirements and includes but is not limited to Hotel collateral, hotel briefings and tracking
- Communications Innovation – Work with the Brand Communications Planning Manager to develop & trial new marketing and communications programmes, propositions and supporting in-hotel products.
- Communications Project Measurement & Evaluation – Work with the Consumer and Market Research team and Brand Communications Planning Manager to establish, monitor & evaluate activity performance & business impact. Ensuring results are fed into future activity development
- University degree in a relevant subject
- Minimum 6-8 years Marketing planning & communications experience in a multi brand corporate office environment.
- Understanding of brand management
- Retail marketing experience desirable
- Experience in third party agency management.
- Ability to deliver complex projects across multiple stakeholders
- Project management expertise including budget management processes and planning
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Job: Brand Management
Primary Location: EUROPE UK -Denham
Connectez-vous pour postulerConnectez-vous pour postuler
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!