Ibis Bristol Centre is an economy hotel located in the city centre in the famous Harbourside area, close to the Bristol Cathedral, Hippodrome Theatre, University of Bristol and many other attractions. Each of the 182 modern guestrooms has free wifi, satellite TV and tea & coffee making facilities. Enjoy breakfast or a meal at the restaurant, as well as a nightcap in the friendly bar. The hotel is perfectly located in the city centre, close to the shopping and entertainment district
- Assist the General Manager in his role of leader, manager, administrator and salesman
- Participate in the hotel's organisation and manage the accommodation and/or restaurant team in line with the Brand's Human Resources policy, while respecting the guest/customer promise and current regulations
- Be readily available for the teams and hotel guests, and work with the General Manager to ensure a high level of quality for all services
- Replace the General Manager when he is not on site
- May be expected to carry out one or more cross-functional missions for the region or network.
- Create a relationship with the guest throughout their stay, by being readily available and coming up with a solution to all their needs, thus gaining their loyalty
- Handle any complaints by finding suitable solutions
- Convey the brand's spirit among the guests
- Ensure a flexible organisation so as to provide solutions adapted to the needs of the guests.
Professional technique / production
- Coordinate and organise the services available to guests on a daily basis
- Take responsibility for the Accommodation and/or Restaurant services on offer through the implementation of service standards
- Ensure that sub-contracting contracts comply with the quality and profit targets
Team management / cross-functional involvement
- Managerial responsibility over all of the teams under their authority
- Facilitate the development of their staff by helping to bring out the best in them and by supporting them in their career development
- Participate in the recruitment and integration of new employees
- Carry out annual performance reviews.
- Contribute to team spirit and openness and maintaining a good working atmosphere through hands-on management
- Be aware of and involved in the hotel's local environment.
- Oversee the quality of the hotel's services and performance through guest comments from the Trust You.
- Work with the General Manager to draw up a sales action plan for the hotel and oversee its implementation particularly focusing on our bar.
- Supervise the organisation and running of the hotel's different points of sale.
- Participate in elaborating and overseeing the hotel's budget
- Participate in the analysis of results and the implementation of any necessary corrective actions
- Responsible for placing orders with referenced suppliers and manages purchasing for optimum efficiency in compliance with pre-defined ratios
- Check daily invoicing, cash operations and activity reports
- Carry out inventories in compliance with administrative and financial procedures
- Assist the General Manager in administrative tasks and elements relating to staff management.
Hygiene / Safety / Environment
- Contribute to the safety of people and belongings by anticipating and preventing risks
- Oversee the application of health and safety rules.
Contact:Name: Meeson Jonathan Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 01179897200