A Training Manager will act as a change catalyst for cultural and organizational transformation through the development of function excellence among Team Members.
What will I be doing?
As a Training Manager, you serve as an integral component of the Human Resources function by supporting learning and development initiatives through Hilton's comprehensive training framework. Specifically, a Training Manager will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Support departments in developing cutting edge functional excellence and in developing leadership capabilities
- Act as a change catalyst in the cultural and organizational transformation of the Hotel
- Provide key input of Training aspects for all activities and plans of the Hotel
- Support individual and team development, career development, and training and experience-based learning
- Induct, coach, and mentor new Team Members
- Interact with hotel leaders responsible for people development on a daily basis to provide support to operational departments
- Partner with department to deliver training programs and other organizational and leadership development interventions
- Monitor and conduct learning and development reviews with each department
- Prepare annual training plans and training calendars for the hotel
What are we looking for?
A Training Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Thorough knowledge of modern learning and development tools and technique
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop interpersonal relationships
- Positive attitude
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
- Proficiency, at an intermediate level, with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint
- Exceptional presentation and grooming
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Tertiary qualifications, or other collegiate-level degree, in Training or Human Resources
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Connectez-vous pour postulerConnectez-vous pour postuler
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!