As (sr.) Procurement Executive within Hilton Supply Management you play an important part in meeting the organization’s business goals and you will work closely with the Sr. Procurement Manager and the hotels in the Benelux to achieve overall strategic objectives.
Specifically, you will be responsible for the coordination of purchasing of Food & Beverage on the basis of the purchasing provisions and regulations of Hilton Supply Management.You will be performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Execute negotiated contracts and maximise profitability through rigorous account management;
- Utilize knowledge of the procurement process and hospitality to identify avenues that will enhance profitability;
- Maintain good working relationship with local, national and international nominated/mandatory suppliers in order to obtain preferential service and conditions;
- Maintain good working relationships with the GMs, Hotel Directors and Department Heads in the Hotels;
- Assist and ensure excellent support of existing and new managed/leased and franchised Hotels as well as the third parties and helping to drive additional scale and revenue to the Hilton enterprise;
- Maintain the e-procurement system Birch Street, including training activities, supplier setup, price regulation and support for all properties;
- Maintain data in Ariba (Contracting, Sourcing and Savings tracker system);
- Ensure the implementation of national, pan-European and global agreements;
- Ensure that the quality of products and services is in compliance with the Brand standards.
In addition to the above essential requirements, you may be required to:
- Support the International Supply Management;
- Support the Business Development and Customer Engagement;
- Work closely with all cross-functional colleagues;
- Any and all other job duties as assigned.
Connectez-vous pour postulerConnectez-vous pour postuler
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!