Hilton is looking for a Senior Manager, Corporate Responsibility.
With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travelers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, LXR, Conrad, Canopy, Curio Collection, DoubleTree, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton and many others. If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member - it’s with Hilton where we never forget the reason we're here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
Hilton’s Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Strategy Team works to advance progress toward Hilton’s 2030 Travel with Purpose goals to double our investment in social impact and cut our environmental footprint in half. The Senior Manager, Corporate Responsibility - EMEA will play a critical role in activating the Travel with Purpose strategy across Hilton hotels and our enterprise operations in the EMEA region, working in close collaboration with ESG leaders and partners across the business. The role will report to the VP, Global ESG.
What will I be doing?
As the Senior Manager, Corporate Responsibility – EMEA, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Collaborate and build positive partnerships with business partners and hotel leaders to deliver ESG programs across Hilton’s value chain in the EMEA region.
• Manage and grow the EMEA Travel with Purpose Champions Network, a cross-functional group of corporate and hotel leaders that support the advancement of the Travel with Purpose strategy.
• Lead enterprise-wide Travel with Purpose initiatives, as needed, such as Hilton Effect Week, regional grantees for the Hilton Effect Foundation, and other global ESG programs.
• Develop and build key resources and collateral to communicate our work, including presentations, employee resources and trainings, and other materials.
• Use Hilton’s proprietary ESG measurement platform, LightStay, to assess progress and find opportunities for improvement on ESG issues.
• Prepare EMEA social and environmental impact measurement and reporting for company leadership and business partners, while supporting storytelling and case study development for external communications.
• Support disaster relief efforts for Hilton Team Members, hotels, and communities in the EMEA region.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
What are we looking for?
A Senior Manager, Corporate Responsibility - EMEA serving Hilton Brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
• Significant experience of driving projects and initiatives within a corporate / regional environment .
• Significant experience from within a similar role, such as corporate responsibility, sustainability programs, Environmental Social Government strategy, or business consulting.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Excellent project management skills with a high standard of delivery.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
• Exposure to environmental and / or social impact measurement methodologies.
• Ability to excel in a high-performance, fast-paced professional environment, while running multiple projects under tight deadlines.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
• Experience working in a global corporate environment.
• Hospitality experience.
Connectez-vous pour postulerConnectez-vous pour postuler
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!