Hilton is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world, with more than 5,980 properties with more than 950,000 rooms in 117 countries and territories. In the 100 years since our founding, we have defined the hospitality industry and established a portfolio of 18 world-class brands, with the emergence of the Tempo brand and including our flagship Hilton Hotels & Resorts brand, which is the most recognized hotel brand in the world. We have more than 100 million members in our award–winning customer loyalty program, Hilton Honors
What will I be doing?
An exciting role where you will lead and direct all activities of a cross functional Brand F&B Product Solutions Development team including the creation of F&B solutions across Focus Service, All Suites, Full Service, Luxury and Lifestyle brand categories in EMEA. You will be responsible for developing enterprise solutions, on-property Food & Beverage programming and contemporary F&B concepts aimed at driving commercial success and recognition of Hilton brands while creating value for owners.
Direct Reports: Director of F&B Development EMEA, Manager F&B Brands
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
• Building strong and effective business relationships with senior stakeholders in region and working in support of their goals and priorities
• Facilitating market entry of new Hilton brands and concepts and provides brand guidance to owners, asset managers and operators
• Ensuring that appropriate talent is identified to assemble and develop a cross functional team while leading that team to achieve strategic goals and performance using agile development methodology
• Reviewing Brand Standards for relevance in market and developing updates in collaboration with respective Brand Heads, Brand Performance Support and F&B Operations
• Effectively managing projects, relationships, communications and timelines with internal collaborators and third-party vendors, and concept stakeholders
• Determining working schedules and managing deliverables based on project deadlines and projects list
• Overseeing tracking and progress of F&B brand initiatives & programs underway, on hold, and in development
• Managing departmental budgets with adjustments as necessary and ensuring accurate tracking of disbursements
• Evaluation and approval of F&B concepts for regional suitability and alignment with Brand Standards
• Determining strategic need to develop well defined bespoke F&B concepts in the event that owners /operators decline use of existing prototypes (Master or otherwise)
• Conducting and regularly updating market research to ascertain regional suitability of concepts, competitive set and target audience
• Developing well-defined Master Prototype F&B concepts for use as turnkey solutions by owners and operators and evaluates and identifies business opportunities for new and additional prototype concepts
• Providing concept development support to existing managed hotels
• Preparing and presenting detailed F&B concept briefs for review to internal partners initially and then to ownership, asset managers and their representatives
• Identifying brand relevant restaurant operators and concept partners and making recommendations as required and appropriate
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience to perform the essessential functions of this role:
- Solid industry and work related experience
- Solid experience in F&B Program Development
- Solid Leadership and Management experience at a Corporate Directors Level or Higher
- Experience of creating and developing F&B concepts and programmes
- Creative mindset, curious, cutting edge, competitive, sound European Market Knowledge.
- Exceptional stakeholder/owner relations experience with the ability to negotiate, influence , conflict management – supporting first time hotel investors as well as established hoteliers
- Deep understanding of commercial environment
- A high level of gravitas and ability to “hold the attention of a room”
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Pioneering and entrepreneurial drive
- Additional Requirements: Able to travel 40-60% within region
Connectez-vous pour postulerConnectez-vous pour postuler
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!