Sales Manager, Group & Events – Hilton Geneva Hotel & Conference Centre Close to Geneva Airport and Palexpo, we are one kilometer away from Geneva Lake and 30 minutes from the world best ski slopes. We treat our guests with three restaurants, the largest indoor pool of Geneva and more than 5’500 m2 of conference and event space. We are proud to be the biggest hotel of Switzerland. We are looking for talents that are ready to share the light and the warmth of hospitality!
Reporting to our Commercial Manager, our Sales Manager, Group & Events will lead a team, managing associated operations such as negotiations for groups, catering, conferences and events, ensuring that we deliver outstanding guest service and optimize our hotel’s profitability.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
What will you be doing?
- Maximize all category revenue opportunities
- Contribute to the selling strategy of the hotel, and manage the departments' adherence to achieving that strategy
- Understand the competitive market place and implement approaches to ensure the hotel stays ahead in the local MICE market
- Ensure the team members are developed effectively and generate a culture of high quality standards for relationship building, customer service, selling techniques and billing and processing contracts
- Manage and develop the team to ensure career progression and effective succession planning within the hotel and company
- Organise hotel promotional activities
- Interact constantly with potential and existing accounts with the intention of capturing new business and earning repeat business
- Receive, assign and convert incoming enquiries through all channels to achieve targets and maximize revenue.
- Manage the group sales team, monitors goals progress and maintains regular audits of activities in Delphi.fdc.
- Seek opportunities to increase sales and conversions within the Team
- Manage an events schedule to maximize yield
- Focus on a consistently executed up-selling approach
- Build strong relationships with customers to fully understand their needs
- Receive, arrange and coordinate Hotel Discovery Visits and Familiarization Trips of domestic and international accounts.
- Ensure the complete administration and execution of all planned events through our systems.
- Interact, maintain and engage with HWS partners
What are we looking for?
A Sales Manager, Group & Events serving Hilton is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill in this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills, strong sales growth mindset
- Passionate in leading a team, effective management skills and willingness to coach and train others
- Experience in the Hospitality industry in an international environment
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Rigorous commitment to accuracy and details
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
Connectez-vous pour postulerConnectez-vous pour postuler
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!