Join us in creating a legacy within a brand you can stay inspired with a team that will become family! The newest Conrad Hotel in Hilton’s luxury portfolio is set to open December 2023 in Orlando.
As one of the most anticipated openings of 2023, be part of the legacy as a Sales Analyst Coordinator! This position will start immediately.
Why join the Conrad brand?
- The modern luxury concept empowers you to deliver:
- Personalized service with authenticity and passion
- Impactful experiences
- Creativity in our products and services
Inspired by nature and fashioned for adventure, Conrad Orlando sits on the 1,100-acre Evermore Orlando Resort bordering Walt Disney World with a 20-acre tropical beach and 8-acre lagoon setting the stage for luxury which is as harmonious as it is captivating.
The stunning resort will feature 433 rooms (to include 51 impeccably designed suites and 10 spacious family suites), 65,000 square feet of meeting space (40,000 indoor and 25,000 outdoor), a tranquil spa, two 18-hole golf courses, and 6 food and beverage outlets. This includes 3 restaurants (rooftop, southern Italian, and poolside), a cocktail bar, marketplace and in-room dining.
- Classification: Full-Time
- Shift: Monday through Friday
What will I be doing?
As a Sales Analyst Coordinator, you will be responsible for coordinating, monitoring, and maintaining GRC and related Sales, RM and Operations systems, data content, processes, initiatives and forecasting to support rooms, public space and catering revenue strategies. This will include but is not limited to:
- Provide Sales system training and reporting.
- Provide assistance for Marketvision & Crystal Reporting as well as A/V, Catering, Conference Services, and Sales (ex. running reports, training, creating queries).
- Run all necessary reports as needed including month end.
- Maintain administrative support for all Sales Managers.
- As Contract Administrator, review/audit all tentative/definite contracts.
- Train all new sales team members on computer systems, office procedures & policies.
- Verify group and leisure commission payment, forecasting and processing.
- Assist on special projects, as needed.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay
- Medical Insurance Coverage – for you and your family
- Mental Health Resources
- Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Go Hilton travel discount program
- Supportive parental leave
- Matching 401(k)
- Employee stock purchase program (ESPP) - purchase Hilton shares at 15% discount
- Debt-free education: Access to a wide variety of educational credentials (ex. college degrees, high school completion, English-language learning, digital literacy, professional certificates and more)
- Career growth and development
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Recognition and rewards programs
To apply: Sales Analyst Coordinator - Conrad Orlando - Job Details