You will be responsible for maximizing overall revenue for the hotel. You will be responsible for the development and implementation of effective inventory and pricing strategies based on demand, market trends and competitor analysis, in order to gain market share.
As Revenue Manager your main responsibilities will be to:
- Manage and maintain Group and Transient inventory controls
- Develop, monitor and adjust sales and pricing strategies
- Provide critical analysis of strategies, room statistics and demand factors
- Prepare all weekly, monthly, 12 months rolling forecast and budget using appropriate systems and tools
- Ensure rate shopping data is consistent, appropriate and effectively analysed
- Drive incremental EBITDA, RevPar and Fair Market Share performance
You will be a positive, pro-active professional with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. You must have the ability to engage and connect with others, with a creative, forward thinking approach. In addition to this you will need to demonstrate you have:
- Previous experience as an onsite Revenue Manager in London or similar markets
- Knowledge of Hilton operating systems
- Ability to analyse data, make meaningful conclusions and sound decisions and strategies on these.
- Ability to adapt to a frequently changing market environment.
- Strong leadership & analytical skills
- IT literate, experience in ONQ would be an advantage
- Ability to develop and deliver effective presentations
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizing skills, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!