What will it be like to work for Hilton? Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
To provide administrational controls and processes for the London Hilton on Park Lane including, but not limited to, commission handlings, billing, purchase orders, reporting, auditing, ecommerce activities and administrative tasks.
What will I be doing?
- Ensure strong financial management and maintain robust controls for Commission Processes.
- Liaise with the C&E Sales and Reservation teams to monitor and control the accuracy of data recorded in Delphi.
- Ensure Property Management System is current and accurate for Commissionable Rates.
- Prepare Month end accruals for the accurate provision of Unpaid Commission.
- Monitor the accrual provision prepared and posted by the C&B Team.
- Check Commission invoices for accuracy with agreed commission levels and revenues invoiced.
- Ensure commission invoices are signed by the Commercial Director (or Commercial Manager in the absence of the Commercial Director) and uploaded.
- Submit Commission Invoices to SCC for payment and liaise with SCC for query resolutions and reply to existing tickets from HSSC.
- Liaise with Suppliers for Commission query resolution.
- Handle all commission inquiries for TACS.
- Prepare and distribute Accruals report for Commissions and monitor Head Office reports for payments to TA's and accrue accordingly, as well as update Accruals report for paid invoices and cross check transient commissions report to reconcile with Accruals report.
- Open tickets for missing invoices and follow up on their status.
- Comply with Corporate timetables and policies.
- Deal with all incoming enquiries and correspondences of from clients, guests, companies and/or agents in regards to their billing/commission, whilst following established company and hotel policies.
- Office Stationary tracking and ordering.
- Look after various audit administrations, such as QA, Health & Safety, etc.
- Ensure all Bill backs are uploaded and coded accordingly.
- Attend Credit Meetings.
- Update Vendors, Hotel financial forms as needed.
- Update Target Boards and prepare Upsell Targets.
- Rate Report and Complimentary Room Report Preparation.
- Prepare GC&E Accounting Reports Daily Pack (No-Show, CXL, Comp Room, Rate Reports).
- In charge of Watson and Holiday Tracking for entire Commercial Team.
- Checking & Arranging Show Rooms.
- Website Checks & Updates (Brand.com via Global Content Gateway, GAW liaising with D3 Agency & WordPress, TV, Podium liaising with D3 Agency), CC Bar.
- 3rd Party Website Checks & Updates (e.g. TripAdvisor, Booking.com, Expedia, Bookatable liaising with F&B Event Manager).
- Social Media Tracking and Reporting, including monitoring & responding (e.g. monitoring Drama concerns, Facebook Messaging).
- Newsletter Tracking & Reports for GAW & TV.
- Comp Stay PR Admin.
- Birchstreet Handling (e.g. Purchase Orders).
- S&M Expense Tracking.
- Client Giveaway Items & Merchandise Handling (e.g. ordering stock, liaising with relevant departments, updating tracker)
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge about the hotel and local area.
- Maintain strict quality standard in line with Hotel Policies.
- Have a sound knowledge of all technical systems and procedures relating to the role.
- Additional projects and tasks when needed.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent administration and IT skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous administrative experience in a fast paced environment
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!