The Manager in the Marketing and eCommerce Consulting team will be responsible for enabling Hilton hotels in Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) to reach acceptable online presence and visibility levels in order to drive online channel performance, as well as connecting hotels to enterprise activities through online support and self-service toolkits.
You will be responsible for managing a range of tools and technological solutions targeted at driving commercial performance of the portfolio, providing performance insights to key stakeholders and leading EMEA-wide projects targeted at driving incremental revenues.
The Marketing and eCommerce Manager will be part of a dynamic Marketing and eCommerce team, empowering our portfolio of hotels in Europe, Middle East and Africa to grow online revenue and win market share. Core responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Addressing complex marketing and ecommerce queries from the hotel and internal corporate teams on a daily basis via Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Enabling hotel teams to build and maintain competitive levels of online presence and conversion rates, by engaging with available enterprise-wide trainings and toolkits.
- Liaising and working closely with the Servicing Leads to ensure there is consistency in messaging between servicing and commercial functions.
- Pro-actively and systematically identifying hotels, which require immediate actions in order to achieve commercial KPIs for EMEA portfolio of hotels, contributing towards overall RevPar and FMS of the region. Defining tactics and managing execution accordingly.
- Monitoring performance via internal commercial reports, dashboards and presenting insights to key business stakeholders.
- Further evolving the BI analytics platform used to provide regional stakeholders with relevant monthly performance insights by building and implementing a future looking roadmap.
- Collaborating with commercial and Marketing stakeholders to secure support in driving the commercial performance of the EMEA portfolio.
- Engaging in EMEA-wide commercial projects with the view of achieving long-term goals for the regional teams. Pro-actively seeking new opportunities to streamline and automate commercial operations within the team as well as exploring new tactical opportunities for hotels to grow online revenue.
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Solid understanding of commercial and digital strategies and channels
- Senior stakeholder management
- Excellent problem-solving skills and judgement capability
- Ability to think critically and analytically
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong project management experience
- Proficient in MSOffice Suite, especially Microsoft Excel (e.g., comfortable with Pivot tables & VLook ups)
- Minimum Education: BA/BS/Bachelor's Degree or equivalent or experience in lieu thereof
- Minimum Years of Experience (overall): Extensive
- Management Experience (type): People Manager/Project Manager/Supervisory
- Any Licenses or Certificates Required: n/a
- Previous experience with Business Intelligence platforms such as PowerBI, Thoughtspot, Tableau.
- Previous experience with programming languages e.g., SQL
- Previous Managerial experience within the field
- Education: MA/MS/Master's Degree or equivalent or experience in lieu thereof
Connectez-vous pour postulerConnectez-vous pour postuler
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!