The Upgrade Accounting System Finance Manager is a temporary position which overlooks at accounting processes, issues and coordination over the deployment of the ACE Program through hotels in EMEA
Résumé du poste
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it’s with Hilton where we never forget the reason we're here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
What will I be doing?
- Understand overall design of the core applications Microsoft Dynamics Nav V2016 and SunSystems V6 and potential on setting up localization requirements
- Drive the mapping process 8.9 to 9.2 for the different hotels which includes
- Explaining mappings principle and organization
- Review and follow up with hotels of the mapping progress
- Drive hotels through questions over usage and structure of 9.2
- Challenge hotels on requests of new accounts, understand reasons and suggest best approach
- Review mapping submitted by hotels, suggest treatment on the group of request
- Launch and follow up mapping approval and Meta Data requests where-ever applicable
Drive localization review
- Organize / Attend / Drive localization review
- Design localization question review workbook
- Ensure coordination and translation between technical language and hotel language
- Ensure understanding of the detailed necessary topics
- Review specific organization / system requirement and suggest approach within the application (interfaces, local specific processes, workflows, etc)
- Issue summary notes for review
- Follow up on design document implementation of specific localisation topics
- Adapt local guidance wherever required
- Track relevant information on challenges / specific which may apply for future
- Gather feedback information on material / system functions to suggest improvements
Follow and support deployment process
- Track status and collect relevant documentation
- Test enhancement and validate with the team
- Coordinate migration planning including training
- Coordinate design, data validation, user access validation and UAT
- Help and support during live process
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the Go Hilton Team Member Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates for you, your family & friends! We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton.
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills able to deal with all levels of the organization
- Finance degree holder and / or a professional level Accounting qualification such as ACCA, CIMA, CPA etc.... or equivalent experience in-lieu thereof
- Having had exposure with different countries on an accounting function
- Able to communicate fluently in English (both verbal and in writing) – other language skills would also be of benefit
- Sound understanding of Microsoft Dynamics Navision or any other leading GL System (eg. SAP, PeopleSoft / Oracle Financials etc...)
- Good Microsoft Office knowledge
- Willingness to travel – some travels may be required (not intensive) for meetings
• Prior experience of hotel accounting
• Sound understanding of SunSystems
• Additional language skills would also be of benefit
• Microsoft Visio experience would be a plus
• Master's degree holder in Finance or Accounting
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!