As General Manager of Waldorf Astoria Versailles - Trianon Palace you will be responsible for managing the Hotel Executive team and overall hotel targets to deliver an excellent Guest and Team Member experience while managing profitability and guest satisfaction measures.
What will I be doing?
Specifically as General Manager of Waldorf Astoria Versailles - Trianon Palace, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage ongoing profitability of your hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded
- Lead in all key property issues including capital projects, customer service, and refurbishment
- Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the hotels and Hilton
- Deliver achievable hotel budgets, and set other short- and long- term strategic goals for the property
- Provide effective leadership to hotel team members
- Lead in all aspects of business planning
- Comply with and exceed Hilton Brand Service Standards
- Ensure costs are controlled and revenue opportunities are effectively sourced and delivered
- Manage and develop the Hotel Executive team to ensure career progression and effective succession planning within Hilton
- Hold regular briefings and communication meetings with the HOD team
- Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved
What are we looking for?
A General Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Exceptional people leadership and retention of talent - bringing a team together on a journey and instilling the Hilton culture and values
- Deep hotel Operational understanding, with the ability to manage a very high profile F&B environment
- Excellent commercial acumen, with experience in increasing profitability, a passion for networking, being highly visible to foster networks and relationships
- Experienced in delivering exceptional guest experience and driving SALT scores
- Experienced at managing budgets, revenue proposals, and forecasting results in a similar sized property
- Exceptional communication skills
- French langauage skills (written and verbal) are mandatory
- In-depth knowledge of the hotel sector
- Degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Expereince in rennovation projects
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!