A General Manager with Hilton is responsible for managingdaily hotel operations and providing overall leadership in the hotel'scontinuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financialprofitability.
The oceanfront Embassy Suites Mandalay Beach - Hotel & Resort in Oxnard, CAis the only southern California all-suite beachfront resort, located by thebeautiful Channel Islands Harbor.
This California vacationdestination is situated near Ventura, Ojai, Camarillo, Malibu and Port Hueneme,and is sandwiched between Los Angeles and Santa Barbara. Enjoy your vacationtime in Oxnard to the fullest using local area transportation.
All 250 rooms at the EmbassySuites Mandalay Beach Resort are beautifully decorated with a private bedroomand a spacious living room, and two full marble baths. Use the Hilton Honorsapp on your smartphone to access your suite's Digital Key. Our oceanfrontproperty spans 8.5 acres, giving you spectacular views of the ocean, sparkling poolwith cascading waterfalls, exotic gardens, and streaming lagoons.
This southern CA resort alsooffers the perfect location for a beautiful beach ceremony, beach and gardenwedding reception, meeting, or special event in Oxnard. Amidst 16,000 sq. ft. offlexible tropical splendor and serenity, this beach hotel is ready to cater toall of your function's needs.
Guests on business appreciatethe complimentary BusinessLink™ Business Center with printing services, as wellas internet access throughout the hotel. Enjoy the complimentary made-to-orderbreakfast to start your day, as well as a complimentary Evening Reception.
- 16,000 sq. ft. flexible meeting/ event space in Ventura County for any occasion
- Complimentary made-to-order breakfast and Evening Reception*
- Southern CA beachside location with amazing ocean-view suites
- Fitness center, heated outdoor pool, sport and tennis courts
- Ventura County Resort special offers and deals for the whole family
- Newly added Spa, with two modern and welcoming treatment room
What will I be doing?
As the General Manager, you would be responsible for managing daily hoteloperations and providing overall leadership in the hotel's continuing effort todeliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically,you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the higheststandards:
- Lead, direct and manage all hotel operations including, but not limited to hotel budgeting and forecasting, strategic planning, leading service initiatives, leading and managing balanced scorecard performance, implementing and complying with all company policies and standards, overseeing sales and marketing initiatives, leading and developing the executive team, responding to guests inquiries and resolving concerns and hotel-wide meeting participation and facilitation
- Ensure guest and team member satisfaction
- Monitor and develop team member performance, particularly the executive team and department heads, to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Recruit, interview and train team members
- Oversee service quality, operational efficiency, guest satisfaction, standards compliance and service and financial measurements
- Identify operational performance, productivity and efficiency gaps and implement measures to correct those deficiencies
- Serve as primary liaison with hotel owners and corporate entities
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 3+ years GM experience, managing $15M in revenue or 3+ years EC experience, managing $30M in revenue.
- Proven leadership in building positive service and people culture
- Well balanced rooms and F&B expertise
- Commercially driven with success on moving RevPAR Index, market repositioning and meeting revenue goals
- Resort experience
- Hilton brand experience
- Local market experience
- Renovation experience
Since being founded in 1919, HiltonWorldwide has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, HiltonWorldwide remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continuedleadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision,Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.IIntegrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for thedemonstration of the following key attributes in our Team Members:
- Living the Values
- Customer Focus
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and, depending uponeligibility, a vacation or Paid Time Off (PTO) benefit. You will instantly haveaccess to our unique benefits such as the Team Member and Family TravelProgram, which provides reduced hotel room rates at many of our hotels for youand your family, plus discounts on products and services offered by HiltonWorldwide and its partners. After 90 days you may enroll in Hilton Worldwide'sHealth & Welfare benefit plans, depending on eligibility. Hilton Worldwidealso offers eligible team members a 401K Savings Plan, as well as EmployeeAssistance and Educational Assistance Programs. We look forward to reviewingwith you the specific benefits you would receive as a Hilton Worldwide TeamMember. The above information is provided as a highlight of the major benefitsoffered to most full-time team members in the United States. All benefitslisted may not be offered at all locations. This is not a summary plandescription or official plan document.
Connectez-vous pour postulerConnectez-vous pour postuler
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!