We are seeking a new GM at the Hilton Brighton Metropole, soon to be rebranded to a DoubleTree by Hilton. The General Manager at Brighton Metropole will be responsible for managing the Hotel Executive team and overall hotel targets to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while managing profitability and guest satisfaction measures as well as undertaking an exciting rennovation project.
What will I be doing?
As a General Manager, you are responsible for managing the Hotel Executive team and overall hotel targets to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A General Manager will also be required to manage profitability and guest satisfaction measures. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage ongoing profitability of your hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded
- Lead in all key property issues including capital projects, customer service, and refurbishment
- Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the hotels and Hilton
- Deliver achievable hotel budgets, and set other short- and long- term strategic goals for the property
- Provide effective leadership to hotel team members and owners
- Lead in all aspects of business planning
- Comply with and exceed Hilton Brand Service Standards
- Ensure costs are controlled and revenue opportunities are effectively sourced and delivered
- Manage and develop the Hotel Executive team to ensure career progression and effective succession planning within Hilton
- Hold regular briefings and communication meetings with the HOD team
- Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved
What are we looking for?
A General Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- An experienced and established GM
- Strong ability to collaborate and develop relationships with the owners.
- Deliver and execute innovative commercial solutions especially during refurbishment project
- Passion for networking – being highly visible to foster networks and relationships within a challenging comp set
- Deep understanding of commercial and operational environment
- Exceptional people leadership, retention of talent and development of new talent. Evidence of bringing a team together on a journey and instilling the Hilton culture and adept at stabilising a team through change
- Ability to navigate any operational challenges that may arise in relation to the Grade II listing of the property.
- Good social / media experience – leveraging channels to gain visibility
- Resilient and strong communication
- Degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent
- In-depth knowledge of the hotel/leisure/service sector
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Experince of rennovation projects
Connectez-vous pour postulerConnectez-vous pour postuler
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!