A Front Office Supervisor oversees Reception operations and sets departmental goals and targets so to ensure a continuously improving customer service experience to Guests.
What will I be doing?
As FOS, you will supervise Reception operations and set departmental goals and targets to ensure a continuously improving customer service experience to Guests. The FOS interacts with Guests and contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Supervise accurate and efficient Reception operations including check in/out procedures
- Support Team Members in handling Guest requests and enquires to ensure a positive outcome
- Ensure the Front Office Manager is fully aware of any relevant feedback from Guests and/or other departments
- Ensure a consistent, high level of customer service
- Brief your team on any events or VIP guests in the hotel that day
- Drive sales revenues and promote hotel services and facilities for up-selling opportunities
- Understand and apply correct procedures regarding the acceptance of foreign currencies, credit cards and cash in accordance with the hotel credit policy
- Assist with the implementation and achievement of departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets and policies and procedures
- Monitor the appearance, standards and performance of the Front Office Team with an emphasis on training and teamwork
- Ensure Team Members have current knowledge of all room categories, room rates, packages, promotions, local area and other general product knowledge necessary to perform their duties
- Demonstrate positive leadership characteristics to inspire Team Members to meet and exceed standards
- Act in accordance with the front of house equipment and the property management systems
- Conduct training programs on an ongoing basis
- Carry out shift handovers and brief team members as required
- Follow company brand standards
- Assist other departments, as necessary, and maintain good working relationships with hotel Team Members
What are we looking for?
Front Office Supervisors serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Experience supervising people and leading teams
- Previous experience in a customer-focused industry
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Ability to work on your own or as part of a team
- Competent level of IT proficiency
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in a hotel environment
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!