As Finance Supervisor, you report to the Finance Manager. You will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Responsible for reconciliation of balance sheet accounts before deadline.
- Assists in preparing and processing Month End Journal Vouchers.
- In charge of organising the paper storage and set up handling procedures.
- Assists in training and development and succession planning in the department.
- Responsible for the application of service standards.
- Assists in preparing weekly and monthly forecast.
- Ensures that accurate accounting is kept and administered and that revenue and costs are booked in the correct time period.
- Ensures that accruals and provisions are booked accordingly and calculates to check if the amount is still correct from time to time.
- Reconciliation of internal accounts.
- Ensures that over & short, rebate book, cash sales clearance, guest ledger and restaurant guest ledger are reconciled accordingly by the Night Auditors and appropriate action has been taken.
- General- to apply financial, commercial and business input into the management of the hotel operation to ensure that optimum performance is realised.
- Responsible for bank reconciliation.
- Responsible for VAT reconciliation.
- Replace the Finance Manager in absence.
To successfully fulfil this role, you should maintain the following attitude, behaviour, skills, and values:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Accountable and flexible
- Pay attention to details
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on your own and in teams
- Willingness to develop team members and yourself
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!