With more than 570 locations across 6 continents, Hilton provides an authentic and contemporary experience for their guests worldwide.
As Finance Manager, you will lead the Finance department and associated operations such that account management, reporting, and interdepartmental and vendor relations are managed to optimise the hotels profitability. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Ensure that Finance teams are providing month end closing and all other required management reports
- Work with the Finance Managers/General/Hotel Manager to provide full and accurate forecasting and budgeting proposals within the hotel
- Prepare capital reviews as required by the General/Hotel Manager and/or Accounting and Finance Departments
- Develop best practice financial accounting and control procedures and continually review the process and procedures to maximise impact and efficiency
- Ensure the balance sheets are a fair reflection of the assets and liabilities of the hotels
- Lead monthly finance update meetings with General Manager/Hotel team
- Comply with hotel/company policies and procedures across the area, maximising performance on the Finance Balanced Scorecard
- Review the balance sheets, ensure reconciliations are performed
- Assist Heads of the Department to improve their financial awareness and provide them with relevant financial information for their operations
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!