WELCOME TO A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES - No two days or two hotels are the same, but our spirit and passion for hospitality always brings all our teams together to create a culture of inclusiveness, positivity and drive to achieve our common goal. “To share the light and warmth of hospitality”. With amazing training, resources and support from both managers and colleagues, there is always an opportunity to develop and grow.
What will I be doing?
As an Events Back of House Supervisor you will work a mixture of days and evenings based mainly in the back of house areas of the hotel, overseeing stock takes & kitchen porters, ordering stock and equipment. Your role will be to work across the kitchen and the events department to ensure events are well stocked.
What are we looking for?
A Supervisor serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous back of house/porter experience
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Experience in the hotel industry
- Experience in supervising and/or delegation
- Willingness to develop team members and self
A WORLD OF REWARDS
- Hourly salary of £12.02 (Full time position available only)
- Freeand healthy meals when on duty
- Grow your Career
- Personal Development programmes designed to support you at every step of your career
- A chance to make a difference through our Corporate Responsibility programmes
- Team Member Travel Program: discounted hotel nights plus 50% off Food and Beverages (subject to individual outlets)
- Team Member Referral Program
- High street discounts: with Perks at Work
- Holiday: 28 days, including bank holidays (increasing yearly to up to 33 days)
- Discounted dental and health cover
- Discounted Car Parking
- Up to 4 weeks temporary accommodationif relocating at a discounted rate
- Modern and inclusive Team Member’s areas
Connectez-vous pour postulerConnectez-vous pour postuler