Something about the role:
We are looking an experienced Director of Luxury Sales Europe to manage a portfolio of Luxury Group accounts located in the European region. You will be responsible for identifying, developing, and managing accounts to drive revenue and market share growth for our luxury portfolio of hotels while contributing to the account growth for Hilton. In addition, we will depend on you to build strategic partnerships and enhance our Luxury brands (Waldorf Astoria, LXR and Conrad hotels) presence throughout your region.
As the Director, you will be committed to overseeing a portfolio of accounts focused on luxury transient and group business. This includes account qualification and compliance to account governance protocols. You will ensure the client’s day-to-day needs are met while identifying viable opportunities for deliberate initiatives designed to improve operational and financial performance. You will need to have a deep knowledge of customer procurement strategies, structure, and businesses in alignment with all stakeholders within Hilton.
To accomplish this, you will:
- Manage the key markets of French speaking Europe (including The Netherlands, Belgium, France, Spain, Italy and Portugal) and look for business development opportunities in Southern Europe.
- Manage Serandipians globally, tasked with driving new acceptances into the program and revenue from existing hotels in the program.
- Support existing Impresario members and drive new highly qualified membership sign ups.
- Establish Hilton Luxury Brands awareness and loyalty in market by directly selling to luxury Transient & Group partners.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive sales strategy to drive revenue growth and achieve sales targets.
- Build a strong network of Luxury Transient & Group customers in the European market and drive revenue from these accounts to Waldorf Astoria, LXR and Conrad hotels globally.
- Represent Hilton Luxury Brands at industry trade shows, special industry events, roadshows, and other activities to elevate customer awareness of Hilton to drive segment growth.
- Anticipate client needs and actively develop an approach that is tailored to each customer.
- Actively plan and manage luxury curated client event(s) within your assigned geographic area of deployment. Ensure hotel partners receive maximum exposure to qualified clients.
- Identify emerging trends, customer preferences and competitive positioning to form sales strategies.
- Engage in relevant industry organizations.
- Generate leads and develop opportunities within existing accounts to drive incremental revenue. Identify and form positive partnerships with key decision makers and influencers.
- Support the Luxury Sales EMEA team for ad-hoc projects.
- Build positive internal and external relationships to influence people.
- Successful candidates have
- Relevant sales experience within the Luxury French/European Market with well-established relationships already in place
- Relevant years of professional experience, Luxury hospitality industry experience preferred
- Above property national or global sales experience OR experience with a minimum of two (2) hotels
- A highly collaborative mindset with ability to positively add value to engagement, internally and externally
- Are proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and preferably Salesforce
- Strong negotiation skills to maximize value for internal and external partners
- The ability to travel (Up to 50%)
- Full proficiency in French & English. Preferably you also speak one other European languages
- Global experience
- Proven success working in a matrix organization
What is it like working for Hilton?
The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton: a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of world-class brands. Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our more than 100-year history. Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture, and we are consistently named among one of the World’s Best Workplaces.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members, so they can Thrive, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as workplace flexibility, career growth and development, and our Go Hilton Team Member Travel discount program. Hilton prioritizes understanding and integrating our Team Members’ unique perspectives and voices—along with those of our Guests, Owners, Suppliers, and Partners—to cultivate a diverse and inclusive environment for all. Check out the Hilton Careers blog and Instagram to learn more about what it’s like to be on Team Hilton!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of his or her role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
To apply : Director of Sales Luxury Europe job in 26 Avenue Victor Hugo, Paris, Île-de-France, France | Corporate jobs at Hilton
Connectez-vous pour postulerConnectez-vous pour postuler