Position Summary: Reporting to the Snr Director Regional Marketing & eCommerce, this is a key Product Marketing lead role in EMEA. The Director will own the definition and delivery of the B2B marketing proposition in EMEA. This includes everything from strategy formulation, through to tactical roadmap planning of media, content and assets promoting Hilton's Meetings and Events offering. The Director will lead a small team (1 person currently) to achieve B2B marketing goals. He/She will direct a significant marketing budget demonstrating superior fiscal responsibility The Director will partner with key business stakeholders and develop productive strong two-way relationships with Sales, Marketing and Revenue Management to understand business need and formulate an action plan which brings the enterprise value proposition to life in marketing. He/she will have the deepest understanding of B2B customers in the organization and to use that knowledge to advocate and inform strategies to advance Hilton's leadership position in B2B. The director will demonstrate leadership traits that are inspiring to others especially in providing a service-minded culture and can-do attitude to our broader organisation.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world, with more than 5,100 properties with more than 838,000 rooms in 103 countries and territories. In the nearly 100 years since our founding, we have defined the hospitality industry and established a portfolio of 14 world-class brands, including our flagship Hilton Hotels & Resorts brand, which is the most recognized hotel brand in the world. We have more than 69 million members in our award–winning customer loyalty program, Hilton Honors.
What will I be doing?
Product Marketing Strategy & Operational Framework
• Lead the B2B marketing proposition for EMEA, with key responsibility for ensuring the proposition is reflective of the latest meeting & event product developments and responsive to market trends.
• Use B2B product and marketing insights to understand our customer persona, be a product expert and identify opportunities and gaps in our current marketing efforts.
• Have a deep understanding of key business opportunities & threats to define overarching objectives for B2B marketing, and develop a marketing approach that brings the customer proposition to life.
• Oversee the activation of all EMEA B2B marketing output that activates the customer proposition.
• Establish processes and work streams to ensure delivery of departmental goals. Reviewing progress and proposing changes to test and optimise team output.
• Lead agency selection and management process to ensure the best value obtained from 3rd party vendors.
• Define the roadmap and plan annual activities to support EMEA B2B commercial requirements through collaboration with Sales team stakeholders.
• Set clear governance and engagement rules with key Sales stakeholders.
• Define a consistent rhythm of communication with all stakeholders, consistently setting manageable expectations for B2B marketing deliverables.
• Deliver performance insights and reporting to the business, including toolkits and training to support our marketing efforts.
• Proactively identify ways to improve services and internal process efficiencies and demonstrate a proactive nature to constant improvement in a fast-paced and change ready environment. Instill this work ethic with direct reports.
• Exhibit fiscal responsibility in business decisions made, and manage budget with accuracy and attention to detail. Instill this work ethic with direct reports.
• Effectively communicate the strategic B2B marketing approach to key senior stakeholders across Marketing, Sales, and Operational teams to get their buy-in.
• Build and maintain strong working relationships across marketing functions to ensure adequate support provided within the pre-set governance process and SLA.
• Represent EMEA interests and provide region wide input into Global projects.
• Participate in formal and informal ideation processes to feed initiatives into the enterprise value cycle.
• Define KPIs and supporting the setup of a reporting process to measure and optimise work streams.
• Monthly review of performance against marketing objectives and leadership reporting.
• Oversee the B2B the customer journey, identifying strategic activities to support long-term business growth and tactical activities to fulfil short-term commercial needs.
• Define a content strategy and promoting a test and learn approach to content optimisation throughout the team.
• Partner with internal stakeholders, agencies, sales team, etc. to craft a narrative that clearly, concisely and compellingly tells the story.
Manager, B2B & GC&E Marketing
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the Go Hilton Team Member Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates for you, your family & friends! We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton.
• Experience within a strategic marketing role (agency or client-side) with proven ability in:
o Translating business challenges in to actionable marketing objectives.
o Leading a strategic marketing approach across multiple teams to deliver commercial success.
• Hands-on experience in leading the development of marketing plans, from insight and ideation through to delivery and performance management.
• Experience of using data to identify insights & provide strategic data-driven recommendations to impact commercial performance.
• Experience in working collaboratively across multiple departments to manage different stakeholders and deliver a successful outcome.
• Able to successfully sell-in ideas to senior level stakeholders.
• A confident seasoned leader who can lead and develop direct reports.
• Demonstrable ability to multi-task job functions, manage to deadlines and be prepared for rush projects.
• Excellent presentation and succinct communication skills.
• Exhibit a thirst for learning industry news and trends.
• Some travel internationally may be required.
• Experience within B2B product Marketing
• Experience working in the Hospitality and/or travel industry.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!