Are you eager to join a fast-growing global hotel group with real opportunities for internal promotions, transfers in France and abroad and focused on the development of its collaborators? Hilton Evian-les-Bains, 170 rooms and suites including 4 studios, 1 Kid's Club, 7 seminar rooms and banquets, a traditional French restaurant "LeRIVA", a bar "The Cosmopolitan Bar", a SPA TAAJ and an Executive Lounge with its panoramic terrace wishes to integrate a new employee in the quality of Coordinator Conferences and Banquets M / F on CDI.
How will the work in this Hilton brand work?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to innovate and be the world leader in the hospitality industry. With products and services that meet the needs of modern travelers around the world, we personalize experiences so that each of our guests feels valued, cherished and respected.
If you understand the importance of maintaining a brand's reputation and value the effort required to deliver a world-renowned hospitality experience, then you may be the one we're looking to integrate into the Hilton team. Hotels & Resorts. Because it is Hilton Hotels & Resorts that we promise an exceptional experience to our guests, every time.
What will be my role?
As a Conference and Banquet Coordinator, you will perform the following missions in accordance with the highest standards:
- Manage the requests for seminars, banquets or various events of customers making contact with the establishment,
- Transmit the contract proposals, develop with the client - according to his wishes - the course of the event, negotiate and convince, coordinate and ensure the monitoring of the service; coordination involving close communication with the operational teams,
- Ensure billing of the event
- Track customer satisfaction.
What are we looking for?
A Co-ordinator Conferences and Banquets working for the institutions Hilton works constantly for the well-being of our clients, in collaboration with other members of the team. For this role, you must adopt the attitude, the behaviors, the following skills and values:
- Knowledge of the hotel Industry 4*
- Knowledge of corporate events, in organization or realization
- At least a year's experience in commercial negotiation, preferably B to B, and hospitality
- Reactivity, professionalism, sense of relationship
- Appreciates commercial situations
- Excellent command of the French language
- Good command of professional English
- Mastery of the entire office pack: word, excel, powerpoint and outlook
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!