A Conference and Events Agent will support sales administration needs for hotel events and work closely with customers to determine their needs and build repeat and expanded business.
As a C&E Agent, you will support sales administration needs for hotel events and work closely with customers to determine their needs and build repeat and expanded business. The C&E Agent will also work closely with the Sales function to contribute to strategy and promotional activities. Specifically, a C and E Sales Administrator will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Maximize rooms, groups, conference and events revenue through pro-active selling and commercial management techniques
- Convert customer enquiries into confirmed sales
- Contribute to the strategy and planning activities of the Sales function
- Develop future and repeat business, contributing to the profitability of the Hotel
- Handle all customer enquiries with a professional telephone manner and demonstrate high standards of customer service
- Develop and expand current existing accounts, focusing on achieving repeat business and upselling opportunities
- Seek proactive opportunities to increase sales and conversions within the Team
- Focus on a consistently executed up-selling approach
- Build strong relationships with customers to fully understand their needs
- Arrange and carry out Hotel show rounds
- Ensure the complete administration and execution of all planned events
- Participate in hotel promotional activities
Connectez-vous pour postulerConnectez-vous pour postuler
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!