A Cluster Asst. Reservations Manager is responsible for achieving occupancy targets/levels as identified in the annual budget and marketing plan for Reservations.
As Cluster Asst. Reservations Manager, you are responsible for achieving occupancy targets/levels as identified in the annual budget and marketing plan for Reservations. The Cluster Asst. Reservations Manager will work with the Sales and Events Teams to develop future and repeat business opportunities. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Maximise occupancy levels by reviewing and revising revenue strategies
- Work with the Sales and Events Teams to maximise corporate and group rates
- Manage third party sites and agents to establish rates, negotiate prices, ensure proper implementation of reservations procedures, and maximise conversion ratios in order to achieve targets for the department
- Contribute to the selling strategy of the hotel, and manage the departments' adherence to achieving that strategy
- Understand the competitive market place and implement approaches to ensure the hotel stays ahead in the local market
- Ensure Team Members are developed effectively and generate a culture of high quality standards for relationship building, customer service, selling techniques, and billing and processing contracts
- Build strong relationships with customers, Guests and Team Members in order to gain full understanding of their needs and work to serve them effectively
- Assist in the recruiting, managing, training and developing of the Team
- Participate in the organisation of hotel promotional activities
Connectez-vous pour postulerConnectez-vous pour postuler
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!