As a Catering Coordinator, you are responsible for you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Generate contracts and BEOs, boookings, diagrams and BEO's in support of Director of Catering and Events, Senior Catering Managers, Catering and Event Managers, as needed
- Prepare and process all required paperwork to include BEOs for local catering and groups and all other related correspondences with clients.
- Support daily distribution of BEO’s reader boards and change logs.
- Maintain excellent working relationship from initial lead call through follow-up solicitation and maintain contact with all support departments, including banquets, kitchen and functions room departments, until event conclusion.
- Conduct property tours to promote facilities and services.
- Maintains file room and proper stocking of Catering Marketing Collateral and daily material needed in the department.
- Greets and welcomes walk-in clients in absence of Catering & Event Managers or as directed.
- Distributes leads to corresponding Catering Managers by markets.
- Responsible for answer and follow up of the Catering and Events Departments phones.
- Support daily distribution of BEO's, reader boards and change logs
- Maintain excellent working relationship from initial lead call through follow-up solicitation and maintain contact with all support departments, including banquets and functions room departments, until event conclusion
- Represent the catering department as needed
What are we looking for?
A Catering Coordinator serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Strong leadership skills, whereas it is evident that you can effectively manage and motivate a team to perform beyond expectations
- Strong analytical skills so to understand key business indicators and competitive trends and develop approaches to these challenges
- Excellent selling capabilities and the ability and desire to coach selling techniques to Team Members
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Experience in a similar role with a proven track record
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of local market
- Knowledge of hospitality
- Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives
- Degree-level qualification in a relevant field would be advantageous
Connectez-vous pour postulerConnectez-vous pour postuler
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!