An Assistant Human Resources Manager is responsible for providing first-class employee relations services to the Human Resources Manager and management team to deliver an excellent staff experience while assisting with Human Resources strategy.
What will I be doing?
As an Assistant Human Resources Manager, you will be responsible for providing first-class employee relations services to the Human Resources Manager and management team to deliver an excellent staff experience. An Assistant Human Resources Manager will also be required to support employee relations and ensure compliance with staff training requirements. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Provide and deliver first-class ER services to Human Resources Manager and management team
- Assist Human Resources Manager with Human Resources strategy including succession planning processes in individual hotels
- Manage employee relations issues in the hotel in a confidential manner, including disciplinaries, grievances, and capability
- Ensure recruitment and selection process is adhered to and ensure that appropriate immigration checks are carried out
- Help achieve departmental goals
- Support the hotel with departmental training requirements
- Control costs when possible and assist in meeting hotel/departmental financial targets
- Ensure pay reviews/absence monitoring/wage queries are managed in line with company guidelines
- Ensure completion of training for hotel security, fire regulations and other health and safety legislation
- Work with local organisations and schools to promote the hospitality industry
- Assist and resolve team member and management queries
What are we looking for?
An Assistant Human Resources Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- CIPD qualified
- Positive attitude
- Good communication and people skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of hospitality
- IT proficiency
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!