If you want to be part of a leading E.D.G.E Revenue Management programme, that allows you to develop and demonstrate your entrepreneurial spirit, decisiveness, goal driven and enthusiastic attitude, then this programme is the one for you. Hiltonisthe only company globally that establishes at scale dedicated Revenue Management Cosolidation Centres and this Revenue Management Graduate scheme aims to develop recent graduates into our futureleaders in Hilton's Revenue Management Consolidation Centre based in the European Headquaters in Watford.
What does the Program cover?
- E.D.G.E consists of a 18-month training program which encompasses a full introduction to revenue management
- It offers full coverage of the principles of supply and demand strategies
- Career progression and immediate Responsibilities
- During the programme you will learn from our existing team and an on-site trainer to become an expert in the field of Revenue Management
- You will participate in group modules and have business driven projects to complete.
What are the Learning Benefits?
The Programme runs over 18 months with a structured framework including interactive learning and development activities.
- Induction to the Programme, the wide rbusiness, Hilton history, culture and current business focus
- Revenue Management Introduction
- Exposure to other areas of the business linked to Revenue Management
- One-to-one mentor with regular feedback
- Career development reviews
- Regular & structured Line Manager feedback
- Management and Leadership Development programmes
- Business driven Project
- Hilton University modules
It is important to us that you are able to demonstrate our Hilton competencies,and we expect you to be driven, commercially focused and that you are able to use your innovative ideas to determine business success.Our goal is to out-pace and out-perform our competitors and we are looking for you to have a similar mind set to be on the leading E.D.G.E to the success of your career.
If you are interested, please apply online from 12 November 2018 until 13 January 2019 via http://jobs.hilton.comorvia our Facebook link (Hilton Careers). We are looking for our future leaders,so you will have proven that you too want to be world class.
Key Application criteria:
- You must have a Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- You must have graduated in the period of July 2017 until August 2019.
- You must speak, read and write English fluently
- You must have an EU/UK nationality (and passport) and be eligible to work in the UK & Ireland
- You must have demonstrated your passion for hospitality
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login!