Founded in 1910, the Trianon Palace***** offers 85 rooms and 15 suites with superb views over the Parc de Versailles and the gardens of our estate.
This heritage steeped in history offers a number of sumptuous spaces, including a large gallery bathed in natural light and decorated in a discreet, contemporary style.
The Pavillon du Trianon****, located opposite the Trianon Palace, offers 99 rooms of sophisticated modern elegance, most of which also boast a magnificent view of the estate's gardens.
We are looking for a Head Receptionist - chef de brigade to join our fantastic reception team of receptionists, concierges, valets, and baggage handlers, supervised by our Reception Services Manager.
As Head Receptionist, you will ensure the satisfaction of Guests who interact with Reception operations and will keep the Reception Team informed of relevant information and Guest feedback. A Head Receptionist is responsible for managing the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the tasks to the highest standards.
All this, in an exceptional working environment.
- Open position on permanent contract as soon as possible.
- Salary to be defined according to profile
- 39h/week - morning shift 7h00/15h20 - evening shift 15h00/23h20
- Serve as a key point of contact for Guests and efficiently respond to Guest enquiries,
- Provide information, advice and booking services for a wide variety of Guest enquiries, including city tours, theatre tickets, restaurants, doctors, flight bookings, among others,
- Process and deliver messages for Guests,
- Deliver and safely storage Guest luggage,
- Stay current with all hotel services as well as daily VIP requests and special events,
- Ensure orderliness and safety guidelines around the lobby and front door areas,
- Provide support to Management as required, in cases of emergency,
- Project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and Guest service,
- Maintain a clean, healthy, and safety working area,
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems.
- 2 consecutive days off - to define,
- Free parking and/or 50% reimbursement of Navigo pass,
- Various bonuses: profit-sharing, end-of-year bonus, seniority bonus, co-optation bonus and sales bonus for certain positions,
- Mutual insurance coverage of 78% for individuals and 100% for contingency plans,
- Hot drinks offered / company restaurant available for your meals - Foodles (connected fridges) with employer contribution,
- Uniform provided or company dry-cleaning / changing rooms available,
- Employee representative committee,
- Regular events and a friendly, family atmosphere,
- Recognition programme
Benefits as a Hilton employee:
- Preferential rates for stays at Hilton Group properties worldwide, including for friends and family,
- Access to e-learning training in all areas in addition to in-house training,
- Concrete prospects and development opportunities within the Group.
- You are graduated of a professional hotel/restaurant management school or business school,
- Previous experience in front office in a similar hotel - 1 years required,
- You are bilingual in French and English,
- Permission to work in France required,
- Positive attitude and good communication skills,
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service,
- Excellent grooming standards,
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations,
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team,
All our positions are open to people with disabilities.
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!