What will it be like to work for Hilton? Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
To apply : https://jobs.hilton.com/emea/en/job/HOT09LHP/HR-Coordinator
As a Human Resources Coordinator at Hilton, you will be responsible for managing all HR-related activities within the employee lifecycle, whilst providing an excellent standard of customer service.
The salary based on a 39 hour working week is £24,336.
Your main duties will include, but not limited to, the following:
- ·Being the first point of contact for all levels within the business
- ·Provide a knowledgeable, timely response to all HR-related queries
- ·Ensuring employee data accuracy on our HR Platform
- ·Work with the other members of the team to ensure all necessary documentation is processed before the monthly payroll deadline
- ·Administer HR-related documentation, such as Contracts of employment and changes to a team members Terms and Conditions
- ·Provide support with the training of new department team members
·Ad hoc project work
·28 days holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
·Go-Hilton travel programme
·Lunch provided every day