What will you be working on at Waldorf Astoria Versailles - Trianon Palace?
Reporting to our General Manager and part of the Executive Committee of the hotel, you will lead Human Resources related activities including succession planning, talent management, recruitment, learning and development and training, performance management, compensation and benefits and employee relations initiatives.
You will be responsible for the effective management and performance of all Human Resources related activities:
Payroll, Budgeting, Compensation & Benefits Management
- Manage yearly and monthly payroll budget / forecast
- Supervise the hotel's human resources budgeting, administration and payroll.
- Ensure accuracy of data in our payroll system at all times.
- Manage social insurances (pension, sickness and accidents, taxes, family allowances etc.)
- Manage accurate HR reporting’s to the Group on several topics.
- Participate to Compensation and Benefits surveys, benchmark our data to the markets and deliver recommendations.
- Ensure Time Management is accurate, train managers into tight and rigorous time management.
- Manage and resolve, promptly and completely, all employee relations issues.
Talent Acquisition Management
- Plan and forecast Talent acquisition needs for the hotel to support our business strategy.
- Maintain best practices in recruitment and candidate experience to attract the best talents.
- Build and promote Diversity and Inclusion programs.
- Manage Talent Development strategy and cycle all year long (bi annual check-ins, succession planning, promotions’), build a strong career and succession planning system to retain and develop talent.
- Ensure Hotel’s employer branding communication via the relevant platforms (LinkedIn etc), representing our hotel in career fairs and/or Hospitality schools fairs.
Learning & Development
- Implement training and development strategies to continuously improve performance and customer service.
What makes us a good match?
Within Waldorf Astoria Versailles - Trianon Palace, we live and work every day by our six core values: Hospitality, Integrity, Leadership, Teamwork, Ownership and Now. If they resonate with you, let’s meet!
For this specific job opportunity, we would value the following skills, experience and attitude:
- Tertiary qualifications, or other collegiate-level degree, in Human Resources or related field, required
- Previous human resources management experience in the hotel, leisure, and/or retail sector
- Excellent leadership skills and exceptional communication skills
- Strong commercial/business acumen
- A passion for leadership and the vision to create a winning team
- You are fluent in both French and English
What are the next steps?
- If you’re interested in this job opportunity, please apply directly on our Hilton Career website,
- We will review all applications and will give you a feedback in the coming weeks,
- We will get in touch with you for a first phone call if we feel we are of a good match and as a next step, we would plan an interview with Stephanie, our General Manager.
- You may then go through an online behavioural assessment to understand a bit more about yourself and you will finally meet with our Senior Director HR Continental Europe
What is it like working for Hilton?
The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton: a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of world-class brands. Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our more than 100-year history. Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture, and we are consistently named among one of the World’s Best Workplaces.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members, so they can Thrive, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as workplace flexibility, career growth and development, and our Go Hilton Team Member Travel discount program. Hilton prioritizes understanding and integrating our Team Members’ unique perspectives and voices—along with those of our Guests, Owners, Suppliers, and Partners—to cultivate a diverse and inclusive environment for all. Check out the Hilton Careers blog and Instagram to learn more about what it’s like to be on Team Hilton!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of his or her role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Log in to applyLog in to apply