A Chief Engineer will manage the Engineering Team to efficiently maintain all hotel operations such that safety, security, conversation, and compliance are ensured at the highest levels.
- Lead the Engineering Team in the day-to-day engineering and maintenance operation of the hotel, including service standards, equipment schedules, and work schedules.
- Develop systems and procedures to ensure the health and safety of Guests and Team - Members, as well as the proper conditions for plants, machinery, and property.
- Prepare Capital and Repairs and Maintenance budgets for Engineering
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair mechanical equipment within the hotel
- Maintenance of all hotel fixtures and fittings to ensure they are in safe condition and take action when any unsafe situations arise
- Develop, implement, and direct all emergency programs
- Develop, implement and manage energy conservation programs for the property to minimize expenses
- Coordinate renovation bidding, define the cost and scope of the project, and oversee the general contractor and subcontractors to ensure quality work is performed cost effectively
- Identify and introduce environmentally-friendly systems and equipment
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators for the Engineering Department and take corrective action, as required, to improve equipment inventory, quality audit, productivity, and other objectives
- Manage all Team Member related activities, including recruitment, performance management, training, career planning, disciplinary matters, and team motivation
The right candidate should have:
- At least 7+ Years of experience in a similar capacity
- Previous experience of facilities management
- A degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Must be fluent in English
- Advanced knowledge of building management/engineering
- Exposure to budgeting and basic accounting
- Positive attitude - Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!