The Commercial Director, O&M EMEA is responsible for developing a commercial strategy covering all segments and channels to maximize total revenue and profit performance as well as market share penetration of the hotel.
What will I be doing?
The Commercial Director, O&M EMEA is responsible for developing a commercial strategy covering all segments and channels to maximize total revenue and profit performance as well as market share penetration of the hotel in EMEA.
This role will drive the planning and execution of the commercial strategy and activity through supporting the Revenue management team, Sales, Catering and Events, Marketing, eCommerce and Public Relations teams, through working effectively with area support teams. F&B commercial activities will be shared responsibilities with the F&B Manager, Director of Operations, GM and the Commercial Director.
The Commercial Director is a role model for the commercial community within the owned and managed portfolio in EMEA, and develops teams and individuals in these functions whilst being a Key business partner to the Hotel General Manager. They support hotels in deriving the most value from Hilton Worldwide Sales teams. The Commercial Directors role is key to seize new opportunities through strong customer relations and works as an Ambassador for the company with our Owners and Key Stakeholders. .
The role ensures that commercial management strategies are set for all revenue streams and that all systems are used to their full potential to yield the highest possible amount of revenue from all available space, whether in Rooms, Meeting Space, outlets or other revenue departments. Driving overall FMS results gaining an Unfair share through a disciplined execution of commercial activities.
A Commercial Director will be lead, coach, develop, recruit and retain future talents. He/she will manage performance, develop and evaluate the commercial team members on the agreed KPI's, whilst working effectively as part of a 4D structure on property. Specifically, a Commercial Director will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Directly accountable for driving the Top line Budget and Forecast by implementing a commercial strategy and business plan through to execution using the Hilton Worldwide Commercial Focus process and all available business tools and intelligence available. Deliver as a minimum the budgeted revenues across all revenue streams, To include but not limited; All Rooms, GC&E, F&B, Leisure and Spa with a control on cost of sale, route to market, channel shift and marketing / Ecommerce opportunities.
- Work with the GM, Finance and Operations Director to ensure profits are maximized in line with TGOP and EBITDA targets set.
- Ensure Business Review Guidelines (current to + 5 years) all Pricing & Rate Quotation Strategies are in place in order to maximize all pricing components of sales and catering opportunities and achieve positive group market share.
- Support various On Property, RDOS's, and Area Marketing teams in coordinating hotel level marketing, sales and public relations activities. Liaise with regional support and brand teams to provide maximum benefit to hotel performance.
- Support the Cluster Revenue Managers/On Property Revenue Manager and RMCC to establish an optimal mix, review and validate forecasts, develop strategies for different demand periods, and review and approve retail and group pricing strategies.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders, owners, hotel teams, HWW matrix support teams to ensure commercial benefits of the hotel.
- Liaise with VP of Operations, presents commercial strategies to Regional Team and key stakeholders.
- Consistently conforms to Hilton brand standards and corporate identity and utilizes all communication tools (under the guidance of regional marketing and BPS).
- Keeps in touch with Market trends and review/amend strategies accordingly in line with the evolving market conditions.
- Participate in the leadership activity of the Hotel and Region.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login!