As a Sales Manager for Starboard Hotels (based at the Hampton by Hilton, London Park Royal) you will support the Head of Sales, Commercial Director and your hotel General Manager to develop and implement strategies to ensure revenue and room night sales goals are achieved, sales strategies are set, action plans are created and implemented, and results are monitored, reviewed and achieved. The hotel will be opening Spring 2020. The anticipated start date for the Sales Manager will be November/December 2019. Please email your C.V., motivation letter and salary expectations.
- Working with the General manager (and other individuals leading local sales relationships) to support any account relationship activities.
- Develop a sales culture across the hotels (for which you are responsible) through coaching, feedback and recognising good performance
- Recommend, or initiate, any HR related actions where needed
- Drive a great working environment for a sales teams/community to thrive - connect departments to create sense of one team
- Interact with outside contacts: guests, vendors, and other contacts as needed
- Develop and maintain great working relationships with key clients and outside contacts to increase revenue
- Hit all personal sales goals and maximise profitability
- To provide the General manager's with support in their preparation the hotel budget and financial plans (including the hotel sales and marketing plan)
- Create and implement corporate / leisure segment sales plans that drive measurable incremental occupancy, increase average rates, increase volume, food and beverage and banquet sales, where appropriate.
- Produce monthly corporate production reports to analyse current/potential market and sales trends,
- Coordinate activities to increase revenue and market share (monitor performance/results)
- Create and develop special events and sales blitzes to showcase the hotel to potential clients. Attend trade shows and major market events locally and nationally to promote new business and increase sales and marketing opportunities for the hotel
- Provide guests with information (example: loyalty programmes, area attractions, restaurants, facility information) to enhance guest experience.
- Schedule conventions and/or business group activities at the hotel and coordinate with other hotel-level departments to facilitate services agreed upon by the sales office and prospective clients
- Communicate to appropriate departments all pertinent information requirements and special needs for arriving
- VIP's, large groups, and other key guests
- Lead marketing efforts to up sell guests on hotel services, offerings, and amenities
Business Stakeholders and Social Responsibility
- Work closely with key business leaders, officials, and representatives of local community groups within the different cities to ensure constant high profile exposure for the hotel
- Effectively communicate and market aspects of the hotel that are sustainable or "green" and use information to gain new business opportunities
- Work with advertising agencies, consulting firms, and vendors to maximise advertising investments and ensure ads represent brand identity
- Raise the awareness and reputation of you're the hotel locally - supporting the General Managers when they are acting as hotel representative for media related enquire
- Ad-hoc duties - unexpected moments when we have to pull together to get a task done
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!