For the development of its Master in F&B and Hospitality Management, FERRANDI Paris seeks:
HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT INSTRUCTOR (M/F) –
Long-Term (Permanent) Contract
Based in FERRANDI’s Higher Education department (undergraduate and graduate), the Hospitality Management instructor’s responsibilities will include :
- Contributing to the design and teaching of specific modules according to each diploma’s curriculum
- Providing support and guidance to students throughout their studies
- Maintaining teaching contents up-to-date by monitoring the industry
- Participating in school-related activities (student recruitment, Open House, seminars, corporate visits and events, etc.)
- Developing the school’s professional network and student internship opportunities
The ability to teach and to conduct projects in English is a requirement for the position, as well as a good working knowledge of French.
Preferred qualifications :
Master’s degree, management level experience in the hotel industry, international experience, teaching experience a plus.
Some understanding of French demanded also.
Salary : according to profile
Start date : May 2018
Position based in Paris FRANCE (28 rue de l’Abbé Grégoire - PARIS 6ème)
Please send motivation letter and resumé by e-mail to :
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!